EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling Armada VS Random — 10 Heroic Items Guarantee ⚜️ Mythic Plus - Leveling - PVP

WoW Leveling
Boosting

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Dear EpicNPC users, having just started selling on this platform we are happy to announce our welcoming Discount code for all of you!

EPICNPC - just type this code on our website in your cart before checkout and reduce the price for any of the services (we have much more on the website than listed here) by 15%

All services are done by hand, no bots are used. We have pilotes from different countries which is a safety guarantee for your boost. If your account gets banned during the boost (never happened before) we will refund the full cost.

P.S. Check for more feedback about our company on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/armadaboost.com

Live:ArmadaBoost

Last edited:
ip hash: 20f1e43f66261eb1230e32

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Amazing service carried out with the highest quality run possible. 10/10 would recommend!
Thank you for your great feedback! Your next order will be even better discounted :cool:

Last edited:
ip hash: deba70c423d7b9afb53667

Gymrat

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
20   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Ordered a Full Prio Heroic ATBT run US Horde! Will update with how it went! So far, I have to say he/she is a really nice person and easy to deal with!

Update 1: I went along for a Personal Loot Heroic Antorus. Was super-smooth. Everyone was nice, summons, directions. Pretty good. I will update after the Master Loot run!

Update 2: After many times scheduling and due to indecisiveness on my part, I went on the ML run. It was really fast, no problems at all. Once again, everyone was super nice and helpful. The RNG-god's were not on my side, but needless to say, I will be ordering from them again! Very professional and super flexible.

Last edited:
ip hash: 924b4b957687aeefb3cf43

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Message your discord in private, please
We will add you :)

Last edited:
ip hash: 7c4a13540d580afa22dc81
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I bought ML Antorus Heroic and got 10 items! 5pc of Tier, 3 relics, Argus trinket, and I even got a legendary lol! Great service, the support is super responsive and patient. Cheap prices too! Don't hesitate here.

ip hash: 712f789f7e2c7dbbd68743

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I bought ML Antorus Heroic and got 10 items! 5pc of Tier, 3 relics, Argus trinket, and I even got a legendary lol! Great service, the support is super responsive and patient. Cheap prices too! Don't hesitate here.
Nice loot there! Thanks for entrusting your boost to us. Will be waiting for you back!

ip hash: fa543d05e07b25d120f72c
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Bought 2x ML HC loot, things went well, got 16items in one run. Things went very smooth and when there was complications it got solved very quickly through the friendly support! I recommend <3

ip hash: 2bddae5105f49a062dcaef

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Bought 2x ML HC loot, things went well, got 16items in one run. Things went very smooth and when there was complications it got solved very quickly through the friendly support! I recommend <3
The pleasure is ours! Don't forget about your personal discount code :p

ip hash: ca2e7dd2d747663b32bce3

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Hi, do you offer Gladiator boosting? I'm looking to be buy a Glad title in the last season of Legion, but I'm concerned about possible disqualification/ban.
Hello! Sent a private message to you regarding your question :D

ip hash: c32d838c52582eff88c00b

sippinhaterade

37   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Used AB for Mage Tower, 15+, and Heroic Antorus. The runs were set up and completed very soon after order was placed. Highly recommended.

ip hash: 51a549e7ae948e4c89ff28

Yaksh

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
31   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Purchased a boost service and managed to get in same-day. This is a great service and beats a lot of the other competitors on the market with their pricing.

ip hash: 99db870d47e3d382d00fd1

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Purchased a boost service and managed to get in same-day. This is a great service and beats a lot of the other competitors on the market with their pricing.
Apprecite the kind words, thank you! Will keep doing the good job, come back whenever you need anything! :cool:

ip hash: cb2edf453f37b68a1acd46

PaZaiR

1   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
It has been as easy as efficient with a nice price. Good communication and everything done extremely fast; purchased this afternoon, at night got the 2 boosts. Highly recommended.

ip hash: 8d8b078d438604af24ef63

ArmadaBoost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
37   0   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
It has been as easy as efficient with a nice price. Good communication and everything done extremely fast; purchased this afternoon, at night got the 2 boosts. Highly recommended.
Thank you, kind sir, and welcome to ARMADA :cool:

ip hash: c081da317f13dd6fb3f4d2

Leet Vendor

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
98   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Contacting!

ip hash: 8da1eda049bab061975a12