EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling [AriesMS] Trainer for Botting + DMG Hack - $20/month

Server
AriesMS

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
6/10 slots taken for the trainer.

Hurry before your chance is gone! Make billions while at work or asleep! Our Auto Monster Park will get you to where you need to be. Afford that dream gear that you've always wanted, or start selling DP and profit off of MapleStory.

ip hash: 451a05e4600e255ae6e137

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Last edited:
ip hash: 313a76756bf8ff745694cc

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Bought the damage modify. Fast, easy and it work wonders.

Was recommended to me by a friend. Works like a charm, respond quick, and helpful.
Thank you for the Feedback!

7/10 spots taken for the Trainer! Don't miss your chance!
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DISCORD IN A REPLY. Ask me to DM you mine, or DM me yours.

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Thank you for the feedback! Enjoy your new ranges :)

-----------------------

TRAINER IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. MAX SLOTS HAVE BEEN REACHED. THANK YOU.
If you are a meso/dp farmer looking for 10+ HWIDs, please contact me. We are always testing new methods to improve botting efficiency and increase our Farmer's profits.

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I understand the damage part for kastia, but what does ND mean?
No Delay skills:
For instance, a skill will do 150 attacks per minute. Using no delay, the skill will do 1500+ attacks per minute. It's incredibly useful for bossing or training at places you don't have the range for as you do like 50 attacks within 2 - 3 seconds lol.

Kastia Damage Hacks:
My damage hacks don't get you to hit cap. They get you to a safe boost that's A LOT more than what your normal range would be. Kastia is pretty anal now about everything, though. A few days ago they banned a **** ton of people. None of my characters have been banned, nor have my clients, so that's good. Though, it's getting riskier with the more things they are implementing.

Last edited:

nRenity

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
No Delay skills:
For instance, a skill will do 150 attacks per minute. Using no delay, the skill will do 1500+ attacks per minute. It's incredibly useful for bossing or training at places you don't have the range for as you do like 50 attacks within 2 - 3 seconds lol.

Kastia Damage Hacks:
My damage hacks don't get you to hit cap. They get you to a safe boost that's A LOT more than what your normal range would be. Kastia is pretty anal now about everything, though. A few days ago they banned a **** ton of people. None of my characters have been banned, nor have my clients, so that's good. Though, it's getting riskier with the more things they are implementing.

I need testers for Kastia again. Hit me up if you are willing to be a tester. I'll drop prices by 50% for testers on Kastia. Only need 1 or 2 testers.
Is it a wz edit? My friend had something similar and he said it was a wz edit. I want to try it out, but im jsut worried about getting the hammer

ip hash: e5e1b654e892ab2795ce6e

AngryDwarf

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Returning Customer, Fast, Easy and Nice

Tried them all. I purchased a few character damage boosts from him, then went and bought stat boosts follow by no delay skills and lastly I got the trainer. Very reliable, no ban yet on damage boost/stats boost and no delay skills. Trainer can ban, I've been hacking for almost a month now, haven't been ban yet, unless you do something stupid like hack on hot channels, turning on things you're not suppose to turn on, etc, etc, etc. Very kind and reliable person, have questioned just asked and he'll help as much as possible.

BoosterShadow

4   1   0
Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
This man is everything

I talked to this person 15 days ago, and asked him about 20 questions every day. I told him I would buy from him in my tenth. Man answer me any question fastest and most accurate, this guy is serious when it comes to the client !! If you are afraid to buy into fear, the person is trustworthy and quick to buy from him.