• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Anyway to get money back?

afsf3

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I have recently been scammed by aim wowtrader69, once i paid him via paypal for the account he promptly disconnected etc. Is there anyway for me to get my money back? Or do find out his address (said he lived in illinois, as do I)? Or am i screwed of 300$ pretty much?

afsf3

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So if i file a claim now it freezes the money immediately? this happened a few days ago, i just wanna beat his [censored], isn't there a way to track his ip to his address or something?

Emir

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
u payed with paypal? then file a claim against him, it will make it so he cant use the money and u will get it back after 30 days or 20 days i forgot which

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said. If you didnt do it with paypal I dont know much you can do. What form of payment did you use?

dyelife

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ya, for future refrence make a note when paying. Therefor the money is frozen until they send the account info. They send the account info in a certain document and paypal sees it. Then the transaction continues. For your case just call in and give all info you can. GL MAN I was scammed by some ryan079 guy on this site. His aim was Hoody something then changed it and AIMed me again lol....but I got my account back.