EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Anyone else find it oddly satisfying to read through scam disputes?

Nau

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Alright let me explain my weird addiction: I've been on this site for around 7 months, and whenever I'm bored I go surfing the forums for resolved scam disputes and read through them. It's just really, really satisfying and I've been wondering if anyone else got a kick out of reading those disputes as much as I do? It's just that something about the scammer trying to defend themselves is just so entrancing and entertaining, and I'm afraid that if this doesn't stop I might have to seek medical attention for this addiction...

Edit: Anyone got any alternatives? Or am I doomed to be addicted to this like taking nicotine from a cigarette?

Last edited:
ip hash: bc8017a640f18bef30e865

Wraiths

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I don't do it on this website, but I do it sometimes on other trading sites. Its fun to see what everyone on the website is up to and what sort of drama they are in. Every now and then you definitely get a good laugh. :whistle::coffee:

ip hash: 8ce7139ffece7ca4a79876

EpicFailKid

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
75   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I usually go to the dispute section and look for the one with the most replies and start reading. It can be a treat!

ip hash: 8f09b3d09abc1744870934

ITALY

Safe Trade Guardian
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
423   0   3
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Alright let me explain my weird addiction: I've been on this site for around 7 months, and whenever I'm bored I go surfing the forums for resolved scam disputes and read through them. It's just really, really satisfying and I've been wondering if anyone else got a kick out of reading those disputes as much as I do? It's just that something about the scammer trying to defend themselves is just so entrancing and entertaining, and I'm afraid that if this doesn't stop I might have to seek medical attention for this addiction...

Edit: Anyone got any alternatives? Or am I doomed to be addicted to this like taking nicotine from a cigarette?
I do it too when i got some free time before sleep :)

ip hash: a950989cc46aeacd4d27e9

cutetyan

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
50   2   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Ah. But what would a true alpha male do?
A true alpha male is not fussy so, never rushes with his part of a deal. But he would never hesitate to threaten you with a dispute before the deal, withdrawing your money/acc thereafter. Though, multiple accounts banned should be basically enough for him to speed up :unsure:

Quick Garde

Quick G™
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
82   0   1
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
A true alpha male is not fussy so, never rushes with his part of a deal. But he would never hesitate to threaten you with a dispute before the deal, withdrawing your money/acc thereafter. Though, multiple accounts banned should be basically enough for him to speed up :unsure:
I cannot say how true this is

ip hash: 6666b30faa38b54b92af70

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
79   0   0
Country
Australia