• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

another scammer: xforsakenzdreamzx

Feldrim

Long-term member
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
ive been scammed, gave 75$ to a guy for an eq2 account and recieved nothing, he says that i didnt give him anything (i have the receipt) and mailed him that receipt (3 times, and he says he didnt receive anything)

attached is the conversations log

nothing can be done, just be careful with this guy

PD: man, give me the cash or the account and ill delete this post (ill make one in every forum i know)

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
what the hell? sir, i have never recived the cash through paypal. how dare you sit here and call me a scammer...besies everyone knows you can get it back if you really did. this is unforgiveable. just for that. im goin gto get my friend to back door you now. its very mean but you deserv for stating such lies.

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Umm I actually just had a very sucessfull trade with ForsakenDreamz, everything went smoothly and problem free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!, so do your research before going out and lieng to people sir. and again thanks friend.

Zeik

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yes, this guy is a scammer, do not believe wut he says, it is how he scammed me. This guy is a fine example of our world today.

I lost an EQ account to this guy, was going smoothly until he decides he wants both my accounts before he gives his, then he runs off with EQ.

EQ4wow

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I was a victim of this guy for an EQ 1 account about a week ago. Most people on here know i was on good trader list for a long time. This is a shame. Good thing I protect myself. I paid with my credit card, kept all AIM logs, and now, thanks to you guys, I have further proof to back my cause. I called my credit card company, this is going to be getting taken care of. This kid thinks he's smart but he isn't. My credit card company is going to get the money from paypal who will deduct the money from this tool's account or from funds on hand. All I have to do is wait for my statement to come in and take pics of all of proof I have. Never pay for virtual goods with bank funds, only use a credit card.

He claims our deal went well, and that he gave me the account after I gave him money. But the account was not what he advertised it as. Sure it was the right character, but the AA's he told me were WAYYYYY off and it has like no expansions when he told me it only needed the recent one. So I'd have to pay an additional 50-60 bucks on expansions just to be able to play the game? Furthermore, he told me he was the original owner and had the secret answer, which apparently he didn't know once I paid him, just so happens. I did contact the real original owner through the station store information. Contacted him directly and got that taken care of. I requested nicely to give me money back and I will return the account. He said no, you paid me for account, you got the account. *Sigh*, so now this guy wants to play hard ball.

After I got mad for losing out on my money and getting crap for it - I said some mean things, in which he told me he has a detective investigating his case against me and I would have an officer at my door in 2 days, blah blah blah. I wasn't scared then and I still am not. Hey Forsakenzdreamz, no cops yet, what happened, champ? They still "working on it"? You are a tool. And thanks for the *free* account. Once I get my 100 from my credit card company I will have the last laugh. Thank you, come again!

TrU

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell? sir, i have never recived the cash through paypal. how dare you sit here and call me a scammer...besies everyone knows you can get it back if you really did. this is unforgiveable. just for that. im goin gto get my friend to back door you now. its very mean but you deserv for stating such lies.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tsk tsk tsk....ur legit talk dosnt work this time..like the time u tried to scam me but failed and u wrote like u were legit but ur nothing more than a peice of [censored] scammer. gg nub. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif