• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

another attempt to put badxo in the scammer hall of fame

XndrGround

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

diragono

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/406875-account-recalled-after-trade.html
I've read a lot of crap about badxo, and in every post about him whether it be negative or legit I've always felt that he's just a retarded scammer. And now, it's been proven

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Twice in one night? Come on Markee or some mods of Markee step up to the plate, ban his IP whatever you can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="cyan"> mods cant ban, but admins can :p </font>

HoneyBunny

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
A couple of things that can improve the security

1. we can make it compulsory for people to include their aim details in their signature so we can directly relate the guy we talk on aim with the markee username (and check his/her rating; I had a guy telling me that he is guy X from markee with 2 +ve ratings when in fact was just a random scammer)

2. when making a new thread in the "scammers" forum we can ask people to include the name of the scammer (AIM as well as markee name) in the thread title.