• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Anja = Scammer

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Putting it here as a Marker

She recalled the [censored] hunter she traded me about a week ago, Markee please do something about this "moderator"

Godfather

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
We will have elections again in about 30 days. You can not vote for her.

Sorry to be very indifferent on this. But these things are almost impossible for me to prove obne way or another. This is why the moderators were elected and not hand choosen by me., /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I understand however there has been multiple reports of this. She has also really screwed me over on this since its now my responsibility to give the person who had it when it was recalled something as compensation.

She is abusing the title of Moderator to gain people's trust on these forums.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i've heard she... but it makes no difference, people have told me shes tried to trade the same hunter to them today.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Sorry to hear about it, there is no way to really tell who is and who isnt a scamer since people turn into them daily, so just dont have people vote for her if you think shes not fit for the job.

And as a side note: I do not have power over the moderators, so please stop IM'ing me saying this moderator said this and that moderator did that and telling me to revoke their rights, im just the same as them and theres nothing i can do about it. </font>

Godfather

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I understand however there has been multiple reports of this. She has also really screwed me over on this since its now my responsibility to give the person who had it when it was recalled something as compensation.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is the mod title being abused? There is a post locked at the top of the trade forum that states that mods are not trusted by me for trades. Is there some place where she is posting stuff saying that because she is a mod you should trust her? Or was it just inferred because she's a mod?

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is the mod title being abused? There is a post locked at the top of the trade forum that states that mods are not trusted by me for trades. Is there some place where she is posting stuff saying that because she is a mod you should trust her? Or was it just inferred because she's a mod?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I would say it is inferred simply because of having the moderator status. While it may not be true that because they are moderators they are trustworthy, I believe that the majority of people on these forums believe this (including myself, every moderator aside from Anja has been excellent) I suppose that because they have been elected to moderate these forums that people would think they are trust worthy. I realise this is not true, unfortunately.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Anyway, Anja got back what she had coming to her. Her hunter was deleted, as well as any other 20+ character on the account including the gear, not by me however I cannot say I disagree with what happened in any way. If her account was not destroyed multiple others would have been because of it.