• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Anja...scammer?

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Before you go off and read start reading this keep in mind this isnt suppose to be one of those flame threads, nor is it going to turn into one, im not doing this out of hate or anything, im putting it here because i feel people should be informed of something like this.

Now lately people have been coming to me complaing about Anja and her scamming them out of their accounts, at first i told them there was nothing i could do im just a moderator like her/him (whatever). After the third or fourth complaint i started doing a little digging and ended with this, percieve these screenshots however you want, i just felt the markee people should be informed:

I locked this post for a reason, this is just meant to alert markee, this wasnt meant to be a flame fest and as you can see it has already started. I locked it again and it STAYS locked.</font>

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yea..I had some scammer that was offering to pay me 1000$ for my warlock account. He said he would only pay if he could log on and check first after i told him i didnt have SQ+A and CD key (i tell this to ppl at first sometimes to see if they are gonna try and scam me). I accused him of being a scammer, and he told me Anja could vouch for him. Maybe they used to be scamming buddies, but all I know is i don't care who can vouch for what, if i see you as a scammer, your going to get warned and blocked.

P.S. Anja probably locked it.

Hehatememore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Jesus christ cheazer. You would think that anja killed your kids or something. I though you were just enthusiastic about this at first, but after reading your previous post, I am sure you are trying to gain something. What is it are trying to gain? I am 99% sure you are trying to accomplish something greater than revoking Anja's mod status. If it is a personal vendetta, take it elsewhere. If you just want moderator status, it would have been easier to wait for the next elections.

NOTE: I am not accusing you of doing either of those things. I am merely saying it is pretty obvious you have something to gain, personally, by getting Anja removed.