• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

an apology from paperbowser

paperbowser

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
dear uhh ....you

Alright, i have not been the most legit guy on this site, and i would like to take this time to apologize and ask for forgiveness. well...when people complain about the retarded kiddies....they are basicly talking about me, im still a little one, and i have...."Strayed away from the road of legit-ness." (if thats a word)

I have recently had both my negative feedbacks removed, and i would like to stay like that. i know there has been some drama with me and Stev, and I will solve that with him personally.

This is very hard for me to do, but i figure admitting my faults and accepting the blame is the first step to matureness. Also i will be sticking to the legit road from now on, i hope to sometime be like Magicmaster....or at least Cheazer.

Please accept my dearest appologies for well...basicly acting my age, im a kid of low values, and the temptation was just to strong for me, if you have something personal to settle out with me, I would be glad to talk to you if you contact me.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Also i will be sticking to the legit road from now on, i hope to sometime be like Magicmaster....or at least Cheazer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, thanks? /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Godfather

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I give you kudos for making a post like this. It's a very good step in the right direction and shows that you have some guts to come out and do the right thing. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carry on.

imstillbutters

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I wish people would cut the BS, an apology isn't going to change that either you scammed or you aren't mature enough to realize that it is morally wrong to rip someone off of an item, be it tangible or intangible, because it is depriving them of something they paid for. I say you ban these "apologetic scammers" because basic psychology states that someone that has stolen will always have the temptation to steal again, especially at the youth stage of their life.
Scam me once, shame on you, scam me twice, shame on me, scam me three times, you're still a scammer.

defender

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
actually butters i think the quote goes something more like this..

scam me once, shame on you. scam me twice, shame on me. scam me three times then im a idiot and deserve to be scammed /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But i do agree totally, these guys need to be layed to rest. if i was a scammer it would be a cold day in hell before i said sorry for it, wtf do you think we are just gonna say 'oh its ok, you might have stole something that either cost me hundreds of dollars or several hours of my life, but thats ok cos you said SORRY!? get a clue, dont appoligize for something you cant fix, unless you plan on somehow paying everyone back.. that id like to see.

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also i will be sticking to the legit road from now on, i hope to sometime be like Magicmaster....or at least Cheazer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, thanks? /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Rofl

paperbowser

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
lets all apologize for scamming, new trend.

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel bad about it....wanted to apologize and hope you can forgive me later on.

[ QUOTE ]

I apologize for busting you out scammers... it's so funny

[/ QUOTE ]
hehe woot maze

[ QUOTE ]
I wish people would cut the BS, an apology isn't going to change that either you scammed or you aren't mature enough to realize that it is morally wrong to rip someone off of an item,

[/ QUOTE ]

i realize it was wrong....it was a terrible thing to do.....
i have changed....and im hoping to stay on this site and start doing some more trades, as I will be legit...

[ QUOTE ]
I say you ban these "apologetic scammers" because basic psychology states that someone that has stolen will always have the temptation to steal again, especially at the youth stage of their life.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know myself...i know that how bad of a pain it is to get scammed....
and when you say

[ QUOTE ]
I say you ban these "apologetic scammers"

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I give you kudos for making a post like this. It's a very good step in the right direction and shows that you have some guts to come out and do the right thing.

Carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats from markee...i think he/she belives i am doing the right thing
"It's a very good step in the right direction"
it is a very good step in the right direction... its not completly solving everything....but i didnt really do much damage...its not like i was nonstoptrader

[ QUOTE ]

actually butters i think the quote goes something more like this..

scam me once, shame on you. scam me twice, shame on me. scam me three times then im a idiot and deserve to be scammed

But i do agree totally, these guys need to be layed to rest. if i was a scammer it would be a cold day in hell before i said sorry for it, wtf do you think we are just gonna say 'oh its ok, you might have stole something that either cost me hundreds of dollars or several hours of my life, but thats ok cos you said SORRY!? get a clue, dont appoligize for something you cant fix, unless you plan on somehow paying everyone back.. that id like to see.

[/ QUOTE ]
i understand not trusting me...but the couple people i did wrong to will get what they had stolen, given back to them...with a little extra.

paperbowser

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Seems were never on at the same time on AIM Paper.

Hope to see you on tonight

Stev

[/ QUOTE ]

ya sorry bout that.....having trouble finding time to sneak on the comp. maybe it would be best if you could e-mail me, i could very well get back to you a.s.a.p.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I don't like these posts. Heres why, if I use my positive rep to middleman I could scam hundreds of accounts weekly, just say well both sides checked out when I checked them, and blame the other guy.

But thats not the point, the point is, I could scam alot of accounts, if I come and say I'm really sorry for scamming you does that make it ok? No it doesn't make it ok at all, in fact it seems like your just saying sorry because of ADA Scoot Ridr making that stupid post like 2 weeks ago.

If you want to make us believe that your not scamming how about making a post saying "User1, User2, User3 , User4, User5 contact me so I can give you all that i've taken back"

Making a post saying I'm sorry, hopefully I can become like Cheazer or Magicmaster someday - really does nothing for me. Good you've stopped scamming people, but don't make a post saying your sorry because it doesn't make what you did go away.

Maybe I should take about $5000 worth of accounts, go buy myself a new car and then come back and say "Hey guys I scammed all these accounts, but im sorry, let me middleman for you again I wanna be legit like you guys!!!111!!"

Ok and this isn't to say i'm happy your going to become "legit" Paper Bowser, thats good, but I just don't think making a post will some how redeem you from everything that you've done in the past, theres still alot of people out there who probably wish they still had their accounts and I doubt you saying sorry will make them feel a whole lot better.