EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Amazing og account for sale

Select Platform
PC
Filter
Account
Original Owner
Yes

WilsonBT

27   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Be careful guys ! I definitely wouldn't risk it
It seems like an obvious scam attempt as he is unwilling to use an on-site MM (n)

ip hash: 0d04d28b841274a3ecae7c

mentallised

1   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Warning, no use Guardian Epicnpc, 100% Is scammer and no have account
you'ren ot even verified in the forum, do u mind to shut your mouth? Like you're a random, do u think I would deal anything with you? Bring me someone trusted and I will use middleman with him.

ip hash: e0a32ae6c668bcabedf52e

mentallised

1   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Be careful guys ! I definitely wouldn't risk it
It seems like an obvious scam attempt as he is unwilling to use an on-site MM (n)
Using middleman or not is my choice and it's stated the rules that it doesnt make me more or less trusted than you so stop spreading false sentences :) thanks

ip hash: e0a32ae6c668bcabedf52e

WilsonBT

27   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Using middleman or not is my choice and it's stated the rules that it doesn't make me more or less trusted than you so stop spreading false sentences :) thanks
When people are spending that much on an account it's always best for them to use a MM especially since you have such a low reputation as a seller here - you must understand that sir.
Anyways good luck

ip hash: 0d04d28b841274a3ecae7c