EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

(Allservers)12xlegendary+4L&D+7000Gems+More 1000$+Worth total of items

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
82   0   0
Country
Australia
To any users claiming the OP is not been forthright with his methods: If an account that is sold by this user is banned, that customer is welcome to create a dispute in the active dispute section: https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/active-disputes.142/

All account buying has inherent risks. Listen to your gut. If it's too good to be true, it normally is.

ip hash: 0bc846ef15ecd5134fb534
16   1   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Paypal dispute - [email protected]
This guy is awesome!

This Seller is great man. Really nice and always updating you. Really respectful to all his customers. If there is any problems he will solve it quickly and even add more to the package! This guy is awesome!
Ur awesome bro, i got you when ever you need me.

ip hash: f12c0301ab1445cea9aa11
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
This man is good for business.

My name is chuck, I bought a account for the first time with this guy and it whent so smoothly I almost couldnt believe it. He gave me a great price, helped me feel comfertable the whole time and gave me a fantastic deal. I would buy a second account if I could lol

16   1   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Paypal dispute - [email protected]
This man is good for business.

My name is chuck, I bought a account for the first time with this guy and it whent so smoothly I almost couldnt believe it. He gave me a great price, helped me feel comfertable the whole time and gave me a fantastic deal. I would buy a second account if I could lol
You are awesome, thanks for trusting me. I hope you enjoy the game. And we keep in touch bro.

ip hash: f12c0301ab1445cea9aa11

Jrockgould

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - Previously Banned - Likeabauws
Great fresh starter account successful.

Seller was very helpful in finding the right account for me. Got an amazing starter account for an amazing price. Will do business with them in the future. Received my account credentials instantly. 10/10 recommended