EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [All Servers] Stock Off !!! Grab Your Account Now !

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Account Stars
Store
Region
Asia, Europe, Global

D3viGan

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
32   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts

I Have Only One Kik. Pm Me Here To Confirm The Real Kik!
Scan The Kik Code To Start Chatting

zeeecewuzdheranaiy6f.jpg

Contact Info:

-Kik: D3viGan
-Facebook: Ricardo Cerqueira
-Steam: D3viGan

Middleman Services:

5$ For Every Trades/Purchases Below 149$. Above 150$ The Fee Is 5% of Total Account's Price.

swsa-footer-art-zurn.png

ACCOUNTS:

(If For Any Reason You Cannot See Images In This Post, Just Double Click On Spoilers Content And It Will Open An Imgur Gallery With All Specific Account's Images)

(Global)

ACC 306 - 98$ - 72$

4x Nat 5* - Water Monkey King (Shi Hou) / Fire Desert Queen (Sekhmet) / Fire Archangel (Velajuel) / Fire Chimera (Rakan)
31x 6*
Some Essential Nat 4s
It Has Some Food on Storage With Some Devilmons
Veromos And Katarina Crafted !

(Global)

ACC 315 - 96$ - 70$

5x Nat 5* - Water Chimera (Taor) / Fire Sea Emperor (Okeanos) / Wind Beast Monk (Ritesh) / 2x Wind Dragon (Jamire)
26x 6*
Some Essential Nat 4s
OP LnD Nat 4* Amarna !
Account With Some Food on Storage
Veromos And Sigmarus Crafted !
Theomars Summoned !

(EU)

ACC 318 - 229$ - 199$

20x Nat 5* With LnD! - Water Beast Monk (Chandra) / Water Dragon Knight (Chow) / Water Hell Lady (Beth) / Water Polar Queen (Alicia) / Water Desert Queen (Bastet) / Fire Phoenix (Perna) / Fire Fairy King (Daphnis) / Fire Desert Queen (Sekhmet) / Fire Beast Monk (Kumar) / Fire Oracle (Juno) / Fire Monkey King (Mei Hou Wang) / Wind Pioneer (Pungbaek) / Wind Chimera (Lagmaron) / Wind Archangel (Eladriel) / Wind Sea Emperor (Triton) / Wind Desert Queen (Hathor) / Wind Fairy King (Ganymede) / Wind Paladin (Louise) / Wind Monkey King (Xing Zhe) / Dark Neostone Agent (Sylvia)
52x 6*
Essential Nat 4s With Double Lushen
OP LnD Nat 4s Molly And Grego
A Lot of Food on Storage With Some Devilmons
Sigmarus, Veromos And Jeanne Crafted !
Account With 5M Mana Crystals And 1.1k Crystals !
Account With Ifrit & Neosone Agent Tansmog Pack !

(Global)

ACC 319 - 204$ - 172$

14x Nat 5* With LnD! - 2x Water Dragon (Verad) / Water Fairy King (Psamathe) / Water Unicorn (Amelia) / Fire Beast Monk (Kumar) / Fire Archangel (Velajuel) / Fire Valkyrja (Vanessa) / Fire Druid (Bellenus) / Fire Desert Queen (Sekhmet) / 2x Wind Desert Queen (Hathor) / 2x Wind Pioneer (Pungbaek) / Light Oracle (Laima)
54x 6*
Essential Nat 4s With Double Lushen And Sisters
OP LnD Nat 4s Kroa And Iona
5x 5* Rainbowmon (Free 6* Monster) And Some Food on Storage
Sigmarus, Xiong Fei, Veromos And Jeanne Crafted !
Verad Transmog !

(EU)

ACC 320 - 215$ - 186$

17x Nat 5* With LnD! - 2x Water Desert Queen (Bastet) / Water Oracle (Praha) / Water Pioneer (Woosa) / Water Fairy King (Psamathe) / 2x Fire Sea Emperor (Okeanos) / Fire Fairy King (Daphnis) / Wind Pioneer (Pungbaek) / Wind Polar Queen (Tiana) / Wind Dragon (Jamire) / 2x Wind Monkey King (Xing Zhe) / Wind Chimera (Lagmaron) / Wind Desert Queen (Hathor) / Wind Sea Emperor (Triton) / Dark Vampire (Cadiz)
42x 6*
Essential Nat 4s With Buildable Triple Lushen !
A Lot of Rainbowmons on Storage And Some Devilmons
Fire Homunculus Crafted !
Sigmarus, Xiong Fei, Katarina And Veromos Crafted
Lushen Transmog !
Arena Rank: Old C1
Can Clear ToaN And Get High in ToaH
Well Runed Account

5ec684f20260f250089f4a22a63628ae.png
4d17a6f2113c635e5659b6ca0c9431fc.png
f45545bddbfcdf41315f8e43280fd5e9.png

(New Accounts Will Be Added Soon)

IF YOU HAVE ANY OFFER, IF YOU THINK THE PRICE ISN'T FAIR JUST SEND PM HERE OR CONTACT ME ON KIK, I'M OPEN TO ALL OFFERS !

Last edited:

Heh92

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - banned Kittenz92
Messaged you on Kik (heh92) asking about account 29 and account 35. Get back to me when you can, thanks! :)

1   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Thank you so much :D he is a amazing guy we made the deal easy and fast he is super trust worthy we didnt even needed a middle man i went first and all u can trust him 100% and AMAZING PRICES!!

Kralize

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Do not buy from this guy, he will screw you ! I bought an account 2 weeks ago from this *****, I try to log in the other day and the password changed so I hit him up and ask him what happened and he accused me of trying to sell or trade the account and said someone changed the email. The only way you can change the email is with the original email which he would have. Then he quit replying to me and wouldn't help me get it back or get a new account for free/half off. All jokes aside dont buy from this ***** and he **** dead ***.

D3viGan

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
32   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Do not buy from this guy, he will screw you ! I bought an account 2 weeks ago from this *****, I try to log in the other day and the password changed so I hit him up and ask him what happened and he accused me of trying to sell or trade the account and said someone changed the email. The only way you can change the email is with the original email which he would have. Then he quit replying to me and wouldn't help me get it back or get a new account for free/half off. All jokes aside dont buy from this ***** and he **** dead ***.
Already sold more than 120 accounts and that is the first time that happen, just wondering how can you say
...someone changed the email. The only way you can change the email is with the original email which he would have.
when all my costumers know that all my emails are unverified and free to change when you purchase an account.
Other thing is, who did i accuse of failed trying to sell or trade it? I Have all prints from our conversation and i just asked if you tried to do it and it went wrong... In the end just asked can you sell me X account for 50% of total value? How can I react to that if I don't know if he really screwed trying to trade/sell it, if he was really scammed (idk how but okay...) or if he just keep the account and trying to get another cheap? I think i will never know, but if 100 people come to me now saying "Somebody scammed me, they changed pass..." and ask accounts for 50% price and I sell it for that 100 people i will need to sell my house to pay that...

zliflif

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This dude's aight, first account ever bought was from him w/o middleman. Everything went smoothly. Don't know what's the drama going on up there is about but I can testify that MY transaction went exactly as expected.

CristianFR

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Best seller/trader

Hello guys ,i want to make you know my experience with this guy,he is very good guy,if you want your account take it from him,is my first time when i buy/trade an account and this guy helped me,give some advice and all the deal was a success,I didn’t use a middle man,and was more than ok,thanks man for your help good look mate