• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

AimfortheheadFTW owned.

DraxTalonII

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
me and the original owner of the character he's been scamming with did a little collaboration deal, and now this clown is out of 2 characters, one he's actually been playing seriously. you scam, you get owned. sucks for you, AimfortheheadFTW. you screwed with the wrong dudes, and now you're out 2 characters. have fun trying to scam for more. peace.

p.s.- learn a lesson, people. noone trade with this clown.

Thenoob-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What character was he using to scam and characters name so no one gets scammed by it?

DraxTalonII

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
he *was* using a troll mage named fendal. i believe he scammed a few people using that account. just be wary. if he contacts you using that AIM name, do NOT deal with him.

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Na i sold that account ages ago, so you just ripped off some poor bugger.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you sold it to someone, then recalled it, and traded it to Drax for his warlock.. then recalled it once again? Too bad you won't get it back.

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Nope i traded it to Drax, you recalled it off him gave it back to me and i sold it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait wait.. Didn't you tell Drax that "He lost it himself"? And if I gave it back to you, why didn't you give it back to drax?

Oh that's right.. You're nothing but a lieing piece of [censored].

If I recalled it off of drax, why did I contact him first, asking the account name, to prove it was the account he got off you?