• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

AIM - truballa741 or AIM - SpikeTrap1

XShadowX

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok one of these 2 scammed me... i was trading with tru and the account was gone before the trade was over... I'm not sure if it's him Spike, I bought the account from him... But either way I'm getting my money off paypal back (I had just gotten account and didn't change info stupid of me) so the OO has all of the correct info... Not sure if he has CD Keys tho... But if one of them could speak up that'd be great... Anyways I'm angry but i got a 6/8 trans priest for only 87.99 =D so I'm happy and angry... Hopefully I'll get my money back.

XShadowX

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It was truballa741... Me and Spike are now trying to retrieve the password for the account! Thanks Spike!!!! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

masslax15

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeah this guy scammed me too. I bought a rogue from him, couldnt change the email because he "forgot" the info then he takes the account back. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

XShadowX

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you payed through paypal, file a dispute, if you win you'll get your money back. Also, he told me he had a rogue too... 8/8 BF, sorry to hear I wasn't the only one...

XShadowX

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
More of the subject... here he is confessing and its truballa741 btw.

truballa741: hey im the one that bought ur wow account
Mropodopolos: ur the one who bleep scammed me
Mropodopolos: u stole my account (the hunter)
Mropodopolos: and btw im getting it back dont you worry
truballa741: what hunter?
Mropodopolos: yeah dont start that bs
truballa741: no i remember scamming 1
truballa741: I DO
truballa741: but whats its name
Mropodopolos: toombz
Mropodopolos: account name pkminion
truballa741: oh yea
truballa741: i stole it/
Mropodopolos: yeah gfu
Mropodopolos: thanks for confessing
Mropodopolos: =)
truballa741: gfu?
Mropodopolos: good for u
truballa741: yea
truballa741: i DE'd all its gear
truballa741: so GG

rattlerr

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ok i wasent getting involved but i will, i sold Spiketrap1 the hunter for 180,he tried twice to file a dispute with paypal for his money back and both times dispute was removed,then today he messages me on aim saying acct was recalled...well i know OO and it was not recalled. He also uses the aim screen name bronxdevil95

Spike is this truiballa person and is running a scam and this person was the scammie, he even told me on aim he did it and didnt care,so to help this person out i recalled acct and got the email sent pass from OO and went in and acct is banned now. So nothing i can do im sorry ya got scammed open a dispute with paypal and get your money back.