• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

AIM SN - iloveannabeths - dishonest

mmmWarrior

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
we traded accounts a couple days ago. all seemed well, he seemed like a nice guy. then I had this IM waiting for me when I woke up today:

iloveannabeths: hey man sorry to be a hassle just realised that i left my credit card details on my account the password is EXHVMGB94HG for yours i cancelled your subscription aswell your password is tomstertomtom06 if u want to check to make sure its cancalled but yeah

then 5 hours later:

iloveannabeths: hey man had to take my account back cause damn blizz messaged me in-game and said i have to dunno how the hell they found out anyway your password is tomstertomtom06 sorry bro good luck

and when I got my account back, he had transferred my character to an Oceanic server....not necesarily a scammer, but my guess is that he didn't like the character and did that. which screwed me out of a transfer, and brought the account value way down because now it's on an Oceanic server. beware of this guy

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sorry to here that bro, Yeh that is just a Rare form of scamming there. Be glad he didnt take the toon off of the account with that xfer.

CarbyII

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
hmmm well that is rare but not unheard from me.

The threads on this forum are going to outpost the threads in trading one day. -_-

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, yea thats true.