• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Aim: Rian iSs HEre and B20 = Scammer!

KinjalServices

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Aim: Rian iSs HEre

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...=0&fpart=1&vc=1

I leveled his professions:
Mining 1-300
Skinning 200-300

I was trying to build up reputation.. because i'm new to this site so I did it for payment afterwards.. and yeah you get the picture.. he didnt pay.. I got pictures of him interacting with my character, and then ignoring me after I asked for payment.. just in case you don't believe me.. Don't deal with this guy.

More information on this guy if needed:
He plays on the server Anetheron, and his character's name is OneShotcya.

Hope noone deals with him again..

KinjalServices

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I'm handling this the best way I know how, I am taking the issue to his guild leader, and hoping he does what's best by removing him from the guild and letting him learn what happens to people who act this way.

KinjalServices

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This is the email I received back from his guild master.

OK. Thanks for the information.

I asked Oneshotcya about this, and he had no remotely believable response. He would not commit to paying you, so I have removed him from the guild. (I would have removed him anyway, since I think that players that rely on others to level their toon are third-rate. But I figured I'd use what leverage I could to get you paid.)

If you're interested in continuing to pursue your money, he claims that he will be joining the guild Divinity. I'm not sure why they would want him, but in case it is true, their website is here: http://www.divguild.com/

If you have any further problems with Vehement members, let me know.

Uhhhhhhh GG BUDDY