• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

AIM NAME: Glidingdoneright

Deific - banned#

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello everybody =P Recently.. im sure somebody tried to scam me.. his name AIM name was Glidingdoneright... we where into the conversation so I said "Hey, accept it..you can cancel it before its done" ... he cancels and says "Hey.. nice try getting my IP"... I said "LoL, I can get it.. That was a n00b way".. so he said "I like your idea.. get somebodys IP then if they screw you over.. you screw them over.. right after he said that he logged off.. so therefore he didnt want me to get his IP because he was trying to scam me.. watch out for him.. hes known as Hankey over at WoWGlider and he never told me his Markee Account.. His AIM is Glidingdoneright as mentioned before. He most likley will change it.

lakkoda

Long-term member
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Is there any proof to shwo he's a scammer? Just cause he wont allow you his IP .. doesn't neccessarily mean he's a scammer.. not saying he isn't not saying he is.. but that doesn't proove he is..

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He also has a brother Ckephockey11 or something. I gave my warrior info to Glidingdoneright. And his brother got it back for me. They do seem a little fishy though.