• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

AIM Capcom4545

Lidarim - Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ROFL you guys need to look at scammer forums....

kozak

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i failed to do this, after talking to like 100 people all day long, i stopped searching after like 15 because no one came up and it took a while, now it just plain sucks

but heres my e-mail

The character transfers listed below have been completed as of 10/16/2006. The character listed will now appear in the new location and/or account selected and are immediately available for play!

- KOZAK - Level 60 Undead Warrior - now on realm: Ysondre and account GOTCHA987
I want to know what server and account others got xferred to.

kozak

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i failed to do this, after talking to like 100 people all day long, i stopped searching after like 15 because no one came up and it took a while, now it just plain sucks

but heres my e-mail

The character transfers listed below have been completed as of 10/16/2006. The character listed will now appear in the new location and/or account selected and are immediately available for play!

- KOZAK - Level 60 Undead Warrior - now on realm: Ysondre and account GOTCHA987
I want to know what server and account others got xferred to.