• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

AIM - BIGD4332

OxilveO - Temp Ban

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This guy was looking for someone to make a blank account with his info then xfer his rogue to the account... He sounded very suspicous and when I asked if I could try the mage he started to yell at me and flame (note that was ingame). He called me suspicous a number of times and I told him if I did scam him he could turn me into the authorities because I'm verified with TrustWho... But of course he acted like a total idiot and is going to give me grief feedback. Nuka, when you read this if you wouldn't mind removing it when he gets on his "friend's" MD. Also he claimed that he registered for MD but didn't get the verification e-mail... Anyways heres the 2nd part of the chat log.

BIGD4332: I will use my friends markee name
BIGD4332: and add a neg
BIGD4332: bye.
Xilve4real: lol grief feedback
Xilve4real: funny
BIGD4332: Nto grief.
BIGD4332: Not grief*
Xilve4real: youll get your friends account abnned
Xilve4real: learn the rules before you play
BIGD4332: It's not grief FYi.
Xilve4real: it is
Xilve4real: actually
BIGD4332: You're a scammer.
BIGD4332: You tried to scam me.
Xilve4real: i am?
Xilve4real: really?
BIGD4332: I'm adding a neg.
Xilve4real: lol k
BIGD4332: Far enough, huh?
Xilve4real: alright
BIGD4332: Bye scammer.
Xilve4real: ill have it removed tommorow =)

OxilveO - Temp Ban

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
There was more to it but I cut it out... All it basicaly was was him flaming because I was giving him advice and trying to be nice... But he didn't apparently like my "attitude" even though I was really being nice...