EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

0   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Hello,

I wish to sell my Aeriagames (Gamigo) account as I am no longer interested in their games.
My account currently has 346.405 Ap (Aeriapoints) valued at 2596,08$ or 2294,25€.

I have played several games and every item I may have as leftover is included in the price, though don't expect much of them.

As I said, the main reason is that I kind of lost interest in aeriagames/gamigo games, we were expecting a new game called Bless Online, but it got canceled and that was the only reason I did not sell it earlier.

Should you want to buy my account or need proof trough ingame chatting (game of your choice amongst aeriagames library) or have more questions, feel free to do so.

PS : This is my first time using this site, and I did not catch any specific requirements to meet as for selling accounts, nor did I see any kind of rules as for the setup of this thread.
If I did this wrong, please let me know and I'll fix this right away.

ip hash: 873bc95abde0dd6ef7f5f5