EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling AdletMayer Boosting Service | na / eu/ ru / tr | Start of season 25% Discount

Server/Region
NA, EUW, EUNE, TR, RU
Boost Services
Boosting, Duo Queue, Coaching
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Have purchased many boost from my buddy AdletMayer, he is always very informative in questions asked and is constantly checking up to make sure that the customer is 100% satisfied. The quality of these boost is unreal, him and his team go up and beyond normal boosters and are always on the money with their plays. Recently did some silver boosts with him here are some results

1570133956755.png

ip hash: 1f4db7c655f341f7453055

AdletMayer

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
99   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
All prices are negotiable.

Contact us Here
Discord:AdletMayer#3038

ip hash: 925f7736884ae9753699ec
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Duo'ed on a friends acc for s3-g4 took 22 games lost 2 one of them my fault so all in all 21 games lost 1
1572394748467.png

Adlet is one of the best there is all his boosters are very good at the lane they play, it was an honor to play with him and his booster on my friends account

ip hash: 1f4db7c655f341f7453055
5   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
awesome service, i placed an order and it was delivered immediately.

I highly recommend this seller as the boosting process was clean and the seller was really friendly and I definitely will buy an order from this seller again.

ip hash: 1aadf3549ba8caa5d76d7d

Remember1134

5   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Recommending it.

First time buyer here and always wanted to see how boosting happens in gaming. So here is what makes this service excellent so far,

1. Middle-man is always exceptionally polite and courteous.
2. Their players are super friendly and laid back.
3. Extremely fun to play with and skilled.
4. Probably the best price range for the effort and time they put for this whole service.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great service, would recommend 100%

Hey guys, I dealt with Adlet and his team for the past week for a duo queue service. They were super flexible with my schedule, squeezing in games whenever I got home from work. The booster I dealt with specifically went under the alias of "Solo". Aggressive booster, but gets the damn job done well. I'm not sure what their real rank is as I want to respect their privacy, but he/she was able to slap people in High gold to mid platinum with ease. Super kind people. Honesty, patience, and skill I definitely recommend.

Surlaw

16   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Easily the best guy to deal with if you want the best customer service. Been doing business with him for months never any issues. Handles everything professionally but also treats you like a friend.

ip hash: ccbc8d6515611b0d0b1d77