• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

ActofAGod ... ?

Aeternyth

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well , I may not know much about PC's and stuff .. But when I see a guy send me something about asking me if this was a pic of me when I haven't posted anything about a pic.. It's probably infected.. Especially if its a .pif , I heard this guy was legit but I guess not?

Nice Try, Actofagod.

GG.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Etherialz/GG.jpg

Here is the chatlog :

Act Of A God (4:36:44 PM): ...
Terrorinfusion (4:36:46 PM): but my dad is the manager of a grocery store and I can get like free 3 day express shipping
Act Of A God (4:36:55 PM): So?
Act Of A God (4:36:59 PM): If I PL you
Act Of A God (5:52:07 PM): is this really a pic of u?? I can't tell!?!? <font color="red">removed link to zip for security reasons </font>
Terrorinfusion (5:53:17 PM): lol nice try
Terrorinfusion (6:02:58 PM): So
Terrorinfusion (6:03:04 PM): You think I'm dumb enough for that? lol
Terrorinfusion (6:07:48 PM): Speechles or?
Terrorinfusion (6:07:50 PM): speechless*

Ill post a bigger pic if anyone wants it .. I just don't wanna take the time and re-SS or anything.... but yes , I have proof if you want it.

Deus

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
there was an hour from one im to another by him, he went afk. the virus that infected his computer saw this and struck by iming the entire buddy list the zip to the virus. dont blame him [censored]

Aeternyth

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well , I'm not now because I read his other post , You don't have to be such a [censored] , I know now that he had a virus and it auto-sent , What would you do? Oh wait .. Looks like you scam people yourself.