EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Account recalled

Dispute Type
Trade Guardian

HalfManHalfMule

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
ReapR II
######################
Purchase Date: 5-5-19
Date the problem began: 5-13-19
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] ReapR II#0108
Your Instant Messenger ID:HalfManHalfMule#0631

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread):https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/stacked-og-account-ghoul-trooper-og-skull-codename-elf-bk.1454926/
Approximate value of property: $750.00 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? Yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? 11866

What is the dispute about?
Bought the account from him to merge to my main account. 8 days into the merging process account gets recalled and my main account gets banned.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof)
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc)
How long did you have the account before it was recalled?
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: 230c37bcb7c8e4bcb288a2
2   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So why is this being disputed with me? I haven’t done anything wrong and I followed through with everything I was supposed to. And it being “compromised” is referring to it not being yours, I’m sure. Also, buying/selling accounts itself is against epic TOS, therefore you took the risk of doing so when buying it and merging. You told me this happened with an account you bought from Delac as well. It’s very unfortunate but I had nothing to do with it.

ip hash: fd281238beb34e01ac145a

HalfManHalfMule

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So why is this being disputed with me? I haven’t done anything wrong and I followed through with everything I was supposed to. And it being “compromised” is referring to it not being yours, I’m sure. Also, buying/selling accounts itself is against epic TOS, therefore you took the risk of doing so when buying it and merging. You told me this happened with an account you bought from Delac as well. It’s very unfortunate but I had nothing to do with it.
Yea I did have an account recalled that I bought thru Delac, but in that case Delac offered a refund.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@ReapR II in case that account is recalled you must to assist with contacting support or original owner. In case that you are not able full refund must be issued.

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@ReapR II you are free to open a dispute against person from you bought this account. However full amount must be refunded to @HalfManHalfMule.
You have 24 hrs

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
57   0   0
Country
US/Canada
@ReapR II, the email on the account was ghoulaccount210, do you still have access to this email account? Who is the person you purchase this account from?

A seller is responsible for the account, even if the OO recalls. You are expected to either recover the account for the buyer or issue refund. If you need to contact your seller, please contact them. You can also open a dispute against them as Angel stated above.

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
24 hours for what? And I will open a dispute against them but the transaction was not made through this website for that account. No, I do not have access to the email as it was clearly given to the buyer.

ip hash: 8fe14b150be391c9452575

HalfManHalfMule

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@ReapR II, the email on the account was ghoulaccount210, do you still have access to this email account? Who is the person you purchase this account from?

A seller is responsible for the account, even if the OO recalls. You are expected to either recover the account for the buyer or issue refund. If you need to contact your seller, please contact them. You can also open a dispute against them as Angel stated above.
I have access to the ghoulaccount210 email but it is no longer associated with the account. I guess when account was recalled Epic change it back to OG email.

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I have info to og email but I'm not sure if it will work now since it has been recalled. Yes, I have tried contacting him multiple times and no response

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@ReapR II you sold this account to HalfManHalfMule so you are fully responsible for everything related with. If you are not able to recover this account then i am afraid that full refund must be issued.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So try to find some deal with HalfManHalfMule. If he accept replacement great and if not then money must be refunded.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
57   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Before we issue a ban, I would like to do the following.

1) Contact the seller ReapR II purchased it from
2) With that seller's help, open a support ticket to try to recover the account or at the very least try to get more information about the recall.

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I’ve message the person who recalled the account on Instagram, Xbox, and PayPal. I’ve reported him on epic games and am now in chat with someone from Microsoft. If needed, I will also escalate the dispute to PayPal directly.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
57   0   0
Country
US/Canada
No there's no one here using that info.

@HalfManHalfMule please open a support ticket with EpicGames. ReapR II will help you with any information they ask. ReapR II please get in contact with the seller you purchased this account from to obtain any information you might need.

Once EpicGames replies to your ticket, please post their reply here.