• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

A warning to people who would vouch..

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well recently i got into a mess, wrongfully, because i vouched that someone was legit. I traded an account to a guy named Moe for his legendary paladin. Then i traded the paladin for a mage. I sold the mage, and i guess the guy who had the paladin traded it to a guy who i had been talking with. Then the paladin got recalled. Now i never had the SQ+A or CD key for the paladin, although it did pass through me to the owner of the mage who traded it last. Then when the paladin got recalled, everyone blamed Moe, who i still don't think did it. Then the guy who got scammed and had the paladin recalled on him came down on me and started saying how i knew it would be recalled and how he was going to call my house with an attourney and the iFCC and all this other crap. We worked it out, at a loss of 600$ to me. But this is just a warning to anyone who claims "hes legit" about anyone. I said Moe was legit, and while it could have been the guy i traded the paladin to who changed email and recalled it, since i said Moe was legit and everyone thought Moe recalled it, I lose 600$. Just wanted to let everyone know that when you say someone is legit, you might get held accountable for any recallings.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Short version:
I just wouldn't suggest vouching for someones legitness unless you know for a fact they are 100% legit no matter what. I lost 600$ because I vouched that someone was legit, even though it might not have been them who recalled a character that i traded to a guy who then traded to another guy and then it got recalled (thats right i didn't even trade it to the guy who had it recalled on him).

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Words mean nothing in this world sadly.

Stev