• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

A Warning to People Changing Account Information:

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Awhile ago I got an account from a friend, a Warrior, months later I then sold this Warrior for $800, this was about a month ago. Everythings going fine, he loves the warrior etc. etc. Then today he messages me saying that this morning around 11 AM he calls Blizzard and asks them to change the e-mail on the account, they say sure, he gives the proper information and the call is over and he is told that the Email is changed.

Later that day almost 6 hours later the server is having problems, disconnections etc. (or so it seems) after being disconnected a bunch of times he trys to log in and gets the message that reads something along the lines of "You're account has been closed, for more information go to www.worldofwarcraft.com/banned - Thank you)

I then recieve an E-Mail in my inbox (not the one he supposedly changed it to) saying that my account has been compromised and I will need to send a Notarized piece of ID, the account name etc. I'm still wondering how this is about a video game that I barely play anymore.

So now i'm left with the problem of contacting the person who I got it from and he now has to get a Notarized Piece of ID, Drivers License etc. Fax it to Blizzard just to get the account restored.

I know many of you are trading accounts you have traded for or bought and this is a warning, I have no idea how they made the assumption the account was stolen (seeing as the email hadnt been changed in quite some time and he had already been playing on the account for along time) but I think it makes trading\selling accounts alot easier, its thing like these that can cause huge stress. If I can't get it restored does this now make it my fault it was closed? Do I now have to pay $800?

I hope not, this has happened to me before on a smaller scale and its part of the reason I don't sell, trade or buy accounts anymore.

I'm assuming the account's closure pretty much depends on the person you talk to since I once was asked what the email was changed from the last time it was changed, I had no idea. The account was perfectly fine though, and if not knowing the last e-mail it was changed from isn't a huge inclination of the account being traded or sold I don't know what is.

So next time your trading or selling your account just remember its a game of chance and it could very well end up with the account being closed indefineatly.

Thanks for looking.

johomoe-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This happend to an account i traded for, i had the SQ and all that crap, i didnt even ring up and try to change the e-mail since it was a hotmail account and the dude gave it to me. Although i think i changed the address to some random "fake" address, so i was playing got dc then it said to check my e-mail and it said my account may of been compromised so i sent all these e-mails asking why it had been locked and they wouldent give me a straight answer.

hibbix

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It's simple, really. All you guys trade accounts around and give out your SA/SQ's and reset the email every other day... and blizzard isn't stupid. You're breaking their rules and they are stopping it. NEVER PAY THAT MUCH MONEY FOR AN ACCOUNT THATS NOT FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER. PERIOD. I can't stress that enough.

diragono

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/406875-account-recalled-after-trade.html
Makes me wiery to call and change info anymore. Tell ya one thing though, and I'm not sure if u even done this nuka, but, I'll never trade for an account where they have posted a allakazam profile on this forum. You know blizzard isn't stupid, I'm sure they read this forum just as they do e-bay. Don't know if thats a possible reason ur account was closed or not though and I'm sorry it happened to u nuka, ur awsome.