• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

A scam?

l1DEMON1l

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yesterday I had contacted wow_playa_hatea (his MD username) about his 60 Gnome mage.

All went well until later that night. I had told him I was transferring off of the server and heck, I even told him what one I was planning on going to. After the transfer went smooth and I played him for a few hours I went out and when I came back home I tried to login. Well...Apparently wow_playa_hatea had changed the password on me to check the credit card information to see if I had entered mine in.

What the hell?

In my opinion that sounds to me like he just got a free character transfer and he was trying to attain a free month.

You be the judge. In my opinion, that's what he was trying to get out of this. Also, after I had told him it was all too weird he cursed me out and continued to complain.

If you plan on trading accounts you also don't change the password on the person you traded with to check out their credit card.

Halopunker

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Did he give you the account back? And if so, call blizzard and change the email so it doesnt happen again. I am guessing you did get all the information.

yan5ks1

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
if you aim me at yan5ks1 i can help you out wiht some stuf if you want