• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

A new breed of scammers? These work slickly though!

HoopdreamsMD-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Okay i do my trades like say if im trading another guy for his WoW account and he wants mine, well so i dont get blamed for deleting any of his ingame items or his character i tell him to give me his login info and ill go to worldofwarcraft.com and go on the forums there and see if his characters avatar is there.

If its there then i know hes legit and we can commence the trade, well i traded 10 times this way and they all went through legitly but there are a couple people out there that will say i changed their login info and that i changed their pass but what they are trying to do is make me feel like i dont wanna seem like a scammer so i will give them my login info instead upfront.

They then will change my login info and bounce. SO to make a long story short i get their login info upfront, i try to login with it, they say i must of changed the pass when all along they gave me the wrong pass on purpose, they tell me they will call me a scammer bla bla unless i give them my info, then i do they change my pass and log off aim.

Happened to me once so far with my shaman.

Hostile1

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So what you're saying is someone accuses you of changing their account info after you've tried the info and it hasn't worked for you, so you just give them your info without thinking twice?

This scam is horrible, and no offense, but anyone who falls for this isn't of high intelligence.

If you have half of a brain, you should realize if this info didn't work, either A: The person gave you the wrong info on accident and will need to give you the correct info before you proceed, or B: The person is trying to scam you. There are no other options, besides this magical C: I'll just give them my info and everything will work out.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol that scam is not slick, you'd have to be plain stupid to fall for it. But just incase use a middle man next time, like me.