• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

A confession..

Badxo

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yip, so most of you know me as a scammer. And I'd like to say that I *used* to be a scammer(not these days).

I'd just like to tell everyone that I'm sorry for all that I've done. I'd like to start again.. legit.

.I've made a couple other accounts on Markeedragon.com because I really wanted to trade but no one wanted to trade me..

I know most of you guys will hate me. I dont blame you.

.I've done some good deeds to earn my reputation back for example: I gave Noobian an account when he was accountless. I've had MANY legit trades, and some non legit trades(which i regret).

Hopefully some of you guys(noobian, hehatememore, rokosha and a few more) still remember the days when we used to do legit trades..

Anyway, I'd like to apoligize and will do the best I can to earn my reputation like it was a long time ago.

Sorry if some of these sentences don't make sense, I'm trying to type this out quick.
Once again.. sorry..

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> There seems to be a lot of scammers saying sorry and trying to make everything better lately. Personally i wouldnt trust anyone that used to scam and tries the "im sorry, now trade with me" routine.

And the account you gave me was taken back after you found out i deleted the characters on it. </font>

Fidgit

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

*wipes tear*

Umm yeah right.......

cyrix2005-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You will most likely never be trusted again. Your best bet and what you should do if your remotely serious about " not being a scammer " Would be to start from the bottom with a new name. It is what you deserve and should do if you want anyone to consider buying / trading with you again.

This " <font color="pink">I'm sorry</font> " routine does not work with most of the people on the forum , including me.

Fidgit

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I just dont understand how a half hearted 'Im sorry' can even remotely be imagined to make up for all the frustration and anquish you've caused. Personally i think all scammers both past and current are proper low levels of society. The simple fact you would do that to a fellow person especially someone you share something in common with (gaming) is just low and disqusting. The bottom line is scammers are nothing more than common crimminals stealing and causing pain. They should be treated as such. They are extremely selfish and more often than not immature only out for selfish motives. Is that really how you want to be known, really the person you want to be?

They really need to re-evaluate their lives and postion in society. In less words, sad.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Your best bet and what you should do if your remotely serious about " not being a scammer " Would be to start from the bottom with a new name.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black"> Unfortunetly it doesnt work like that, i'll end up finding his alias and just link it to his "badxo" ratings, people should not just scam, turn around say they are legit and make a new name. It doesnt work in real life and it doesnt work here. </font>

cyrix2005-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Good thing noobian this sorry thing is getting pretty old , one does it and now they all follow.

Actions speak louder than words. Maybe when we see more positives we will take you seriously badxo... Returning those stolen accounts might be a plus too............

Fidgit

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
... Returning those stolen accounts might be a plus too............

[/ QUOTE ]

Should be a given.....IMO it should be done just to allow the little slimeball even back on the site...Cant his IP be blocked or something?

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
They dont ban for being a scammer, only if they harm the forum in some way. -_-

And to the poster, goodluck gaining peoples trust. Return what you stole, get the people to post that they've recieved it, and slowly build back your rep I suppose.

Stev

Mamamia

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="yellow"> My Apology:

Sorry guys, I know i seem legit and all. But I'm really a scammer. I promised my girlfriend $10 for her to do my math assignment for me. She did, but then worked my way around the question until she forgot about the money...

:'(

I'm sorry again!

NOW ****ING TRADE WITH ME!! ^.^
</font>

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
no

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

FatCat

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
id join in on this but it looks like u guys got enough assholes posting on this thread already, so ill only post a quick and meaningful post...cuties /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

badxo, do some good ass [censored] and get good rep, like pl some kids and not scam...bout it..

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you remember Loktar, or whoever with the AIM SN ADA Scoot Ridr or r0xychick1986 made a post like this, but... hes still a scammer and actually attempted to scam me last night (sent fraudelent funds to me)