Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Feedback Score
    0%
    DO NOT purchase a boost or any other service from this website.

Boosters are lower platinum or high gold at their best, no refund policy even after not being able to meet the advertised criteria, prices higher than other boosting websites.

Needless to say I will not be purchasing anything from them again - don't make the same mistake I did, just find someone else, thanks.

P.S. 2 kda and 5cs/min averages for a booster is literally a scam.

2. #ADS

EpicMember Premium
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.

Feedback Score
    77%
    To everyone who had trouble with their order, please contact me via PM on EPICNPC. I'll have the orders reviewed and see what went wrong, and how it can be fixed. GGBoost is the biggest LOL boosting website in the world. All boosters are independent contractors, so it's possible that some people had a bad experience. But let me know via PM, please outline what happened along with order ID, or some way for me to look it up. Then I'll get back to you individually and see what we can do.

The goal is for everyone to get a great experience with the platform. GGBoost has by far the largest and most experienced team of boosters. Nearly every booster aspires to work on GGBoost, since they get more orders and higher rates. But just like with a service like Uber, it is possible to have a bad ride, or bad boost.

Last edited by R2Pleasent; 05-17-2018 at 06:27 AM.

EpicMember Premium
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.

Feedback Score
    77%
    I also encourage everyone to check our Trustpilot page here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ggboost.com

We are trying every day to improve our service. DuoQ is especially difficult for customers to rate accurately, because it requires them to play with the booster. It's of course much more difficult to do DuoQ boosting, because sometimes the customer is playing in a much higher skill bracket than they are used to. But we still strive to find ways to make the experience as smooth as possible. We are open to any specific feedback on the service.

Warning: Trade with Caution
    BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.

Feedback Score
    0%
    Ban Reason: scammer jordin7867867
    just added you buddy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678