Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    Professional Seller Premium

EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Professional Seller
    Large seller, normally with their own website or business.

Country
    Ukraine
    Other Feedback
    40 100%
    Feedback Score
    98%

🔥Champion mastery boost | all servers | vpn | Gamestore.live

Boosting

Add us only using this skype button!

Client : Why should I get a mastery boost?

GameStoreTeam : If You feel lack of time, especially improving you favorite champion till the highest rank, then our service is made for You! We'll do it fast and safe!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client: How does your Service exactly work?

GameStoreTeam: After payment is done, out booster will play on your account till the order is done. We may use VPN if it is needed!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client: What game modes you pick for mastery booster?

GameStoreTeam : Champion mastery boost is done in normal (non ranked) games.
    Client: How many games per day can you play?

GameStoreTeam : Usually we do not less than 10 games on the chosen champion.
    Client: What level are your boosters?

GameStoreTeam: Our boosters are Diamond 3 - Challenger, that depends on server.
    Client: Is the service safe to use, because I am afraid to give my account Username and Password?

GameStoreTeam : Our team is not interested in your account, those players have extremely expensive accounts, you may not worry about that at all!
    Client: What servers do you function on?

GameStoreTeam: At the moment we work on the following servers: EU West, EU Nordic & East, North America, Russia, Turkey. We can also handle Brazil, Latin America North, Latin America South and Oceania.
    Client : What is your refund policy?

GameStoreTeam: You will never need a refund, so we donít offer it. We guarantee each order with unlimited booster upgrades until the account is finished. This ensures a 100% success rate.
    Client: Do the boosters have access to my IP and RP ?

GameStoreTeam: Our boosters do not spend IP and RP on your account!
    Client: Do the boosters use scripts or illegal programs?

GameStoreTeam: No, all of our boosters never use illegal software while playing on your accounts.
    Client : How can I check progress of my boost ?

GameStoreTeam: There are two methods: ask support or view info sites (op.gg , lolking)
    Client: Can I spectate the games during the boost?

GameStoreTeam : Yes, you can spectate games through info sites (op.gg) or through a second account that you have on your main account's friend's list.
    Client: I have a question which I can't find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?

GameStoreTeam : You can contact us
    www.gamestore.live

Add us only using this skype button!

Last edited by GameStore; 02-11-2017 at 12:51 AM.

2. #ADS