Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Country
    Serbia
    Feedback Score
    100%

> Integrity Middleman Service [ All games | Trusted | Over 800 reputation!]

Integrity Official Middleman services
    Want to buy an account or item but are afraid that you might get scammed?
    Never traded before?
    Don't trust the seller?
    Have low rep?
    I am here to help!

If you're interested in using me as a middleman for your next transaction, please use this URL to create a MM transaction: https://www.epicnpc.com/tradeguardian.php?mm=283059

Who am I:
    Hello! I am an official middleman of EpicNPC.
    I provide you 100% safety by offering my services as a middleman for any account or item trade.
    Member's safety is my primary concern, and not just getting my fee. I use the experience I've gained mediating trades in the past couple of years to prevent scams and advise new traders.
    If you have any questions or need advice about buying/selling accounts, feel free to send me a PM.

What I do:
    - My job is to make sure that your trade completes successfully, and that both parties get what they wanted.
    - I will prevent any scam attempts during the trade or warn you if I see the trade as high-risk.
    - I will guide you through the trade and give you advice on what to do, especially if you are new to this kind of trading.
    - I will be available for help after the trade, for no additional fee. Things like how to secure an account, withdraw a payment, tips to prevent scams like account recalls or payment chargeback and help in recovering from a scam.
    - I will answer any questions that you might have regarding virtual item trading or about the middleman process, for free, regardless if you plan to use my service or not.
    What I don't do:
    - Find a buyer for your account/item and/or sell it on your behalf. It is your job to find a buyer.
    - Find a seller for the account/item that you are looking to buy.
    - I do not sell or buy anything. Don't offer me your items. I'm also not interested in reselling your items.
    - I do not convert payment methods (e.g. Paypal to Skrill). Both buyer and seller must use the same payment method.
    - I will not scam people who have scammed you, to avenge you, or participate in any kind of fraud.

Trade Guardian stats:

Timezone: CEST / GMT+2
    Completed MM Transactions: 243
    Transactions Total Value: $90k+

Will hold payment during transaction: Yes (including Paypal, up to $300)
    Will log into game account to check stats: Yes, with or without VPN

If you're interested in using me as a middleman for your next transaction, please use this URL to create a MM transaction: https://www.epicnpc.com/tradeguardian.php?mm=283059

Why pick me as your middleman:

- I support a huge variety of games and platforms. I have very deep understanding on how the account management for every platform works and can estimate the risk with very good accuracy. If I've never done a game before, I use a well defined process of analysing how safe a certain platform is, what are the possible exploits, how the game handless sessions etc. Each platform has to pass certain tests for it to be considered safe to trade. This is the exact reason why I claim that I support "all games". If I don't support a certain game, it's because it's very unsafe (did not pass most of my tests).
    - I am the only MM who offers Paypal money holding service. And my fees for that are among the lowest.
    - I do not stick to strict rules. With me, any kind of deal is possible. When there are problems, I come up with various (sometimes weird and creative) ways to solve them. And they work most of the time!
    - I am friendly, patient, understanding and easy to talk to. Professional, while still not being too serious.
    - Try my service and find out for yourself!

Last edited by The Integrity; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:36 PM.

2. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #ADS

Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Money holding:

I also offer a money holding service, where I hold the payment in addition to the account/item being sold. This service is provided by me personally and is not officially part of Trade Guardian. Special requirements need to be met in order to use this service.

An additional fee applies on top of the TG fee. The total fee (money holding service + TG fee) is 14.5% of the trade value for trades over $100. For trades below $100, it will be determined when the trade starts.

The additional services that I can provide are:

1. Payment + item holding
    - I hold both the payment and the item being sold. Payment is forwarded to the seller and item released to the buyer. This is safer for both the buyer and the seller.
    2. Payment escrow
    - I hold the payment but not the item. The seller provides the item/account to the buyer directly. When the buyer receives their item and confirms receipt, the payment is forwarded to the seller. This services can be used for almost any trade. It's handy for platforms that only allow limited email changes or have a high ban risk for account sharing.

Money holding service is a security layer that provides chargeback protection. If the buyer disputes or charges back, I will take the loss. This only applies if the seller is not at fault. If the seller is proven to be a scammer, a dispute against the seller can and will be created.

Money holding service requirements and terms of use:
    - Payment should be sent as friends/family if using Paypal. ID verification required if sending as goods&services.
    - Involved Paypal accounts need to be verified, at least 3 months old and have at least 5 transactions in the last 60 days.
    - At least 2 hours need to pass after receiving the payment from the sender, before the payment can be forwarded to the recipient.
    - Paypal sending fees are paid by the seller, unless otherwise stated prior to the trade. This fee can be anywhere from 0% to 3%, depending on the seller's country.
    - Maximum amount of money a Paypal account can receive using money holding service in a single trade is $300.
    - Maximum amount of money that I can receive from the same person on Paypal in a 7 days period is $300 and in a one month period is $600.
    - You are not allowed to dispute a payment sent to a MM under any circumstances.
    - I do not convert payment methods. Payment can only be forwarded on the same payment platform that it was received (eg. it's not possible for the buyer to send money to me using Skrill and the seller to receive using Western Union).
    - I cannot buy items with the payment that I receive. It can only be forwarded to a different account on the same payment platform. (eg. it is not possible for the buyer to send me money using Paypal and I buy a game key on g2a for the seller)

Last edited by The Integrity; 04-26-2018 at 01:03 PM.