Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    Professional Middleman
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.

Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.

Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.

Status
    Country
    Serbia
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

> Professional Middleman service [ All games | Trusted | Low & Refundable Fee]

Looking to boost your Dota 2 MMR fast and cheap? Check out Integrity boosting service!
    Integrity Official Middleman services
    Want to buy an account or item but are afraid that you might get scammed?
    Never traded before?
    Don't trust the seller?
    Have low rep?
    I am here to help!

Need my service right now?! No need to read through everything, just click here to add me on skype and I'll quickly explain you everything that you need to do.

Who am I:
    Hello! I am an official middleman of EpicNPC.
    I provide you 100% safety by offering my services as a middleman for any account or item trade.
    I have mediated over 900 trades on EpicNPC and outside of it, becoming the top pick for a middleman in these forums. Member's safety is my primary concern, and not just getting my fee, that's why I only charge for completed deals. I use the experience I've gained mediating trades in the past couple of years to prevent scams and advise new traders.
    If you have any questions or need advice about buying/selling accounts, feel free to send me a PM or add me on skype.

How to request service:

- Add me on skype if I am online and you need my service right now. Please only use the following link to see my skype name and add me directly: http://ehrs.info/skypeadd.html
    - Otherwise, send me a PM instead and fill my service request form, which can be found in the second post of this thread.
    - Unless you contact me first via PM, I will never add you on Skype and request to be your middleman. Beware of imposters! Middleman impersonating is one of the most popular scams on EpicNPC.
    - Please make sure that you already have a deal with the other party and that everything is set.
    - By starting a deal with me as your middleman, you automatically agree to my rules.

Trades that I can assist you with:
    - Account for money
    - Account for in-game tradable items
    - Account for account
    - Items for money
    - Combinations of above (for example, multiple items + money for account)
    - Also supporting prepaid/gift cards, codes, CD keys, physical items and more.

What I do:
    - My job is to make sure that your trade completes successfully, and that both parties get what they wanted.
    - I will prevent any scam attempts during the trade or warn you if I see the trade as high-risk.
    - I will guide you through the trade and give you advice on what to do, especially if you are new to this kind of trading.
    - I will be available for help after the trade, for no additional fee. Things like how to secure an account, withdraw a payment, tips to prevent scams like account recalls or payment chargeback and help in recovering from a scam.
    - I will answer any questions that you might have regarding virtual item trading or about the middleman process, for free, regardless if you plan to use my service or not.
    What I don't do:
    - Find a buyer for your account/item and/or sell it on your behalf. It is your job to find a buyer.
    - Find a seller for the account/item that you are looking to buy.
    - I do not sell or buy anything. Don't offer me your items. I'm also not interested in reselling your items.
    - I will not scam people who have scammed you, to avenge you, or participate in any kind of fraud.

Rules:
    - Both parties should have accounts on epicnpc, but I also support trades outside of Epic.
    - I may not be held responsible for anything that happens after the trade had been successfully completed. This includes paypal disputes, chargebacks, account recalls or bans. I will advise you to cancel the trade and refund the fee if I suspect that the trade is high-risk.
    - In case something bad does happen after the trade, I will give my best to help you with getting your item back, winning a dispute, or getting the scammer banned, but I am not obliged to do so and cannot guarantee any result.
    - Trade is considered complete once both parties receive and confirm receipt of item or payment in full.
    - Any personal information that is revealed to me during a trade will NOT be shared with anyone, unless a scam is committed.
    - Unless otherwise stated by either party, Paypal sending fees are paid by the buyer, while currency conversion fees are paid by the seller.

Types of service:

1. Standard MM service
    - I hold the item or account, while the buyer sends the payment directly to the seller. If both parties are trading items or accounts, I will hold both and switch them. This is the most common option and can be applied to most trades.
    2. Premium MM service
    - I hold both the payment and the account/item. Payment is forwarded to the seller and item released to the buyer. This is safer for both the buyer and the seller. It provides a layer of chargeback protection for the seller. Special requirements need to be met in order to use this service. Click here for more information about this service.
    3. Payment escrow
    - Similar to the premium service and opposite of the standard service, where I hold the payment but not the item. The seller then gives his item/account to the buyer. When the buyer receives his item in full, the payment is forwarded to the seller. This services can be used for almost any trade. For some trades it is the only option. It provides the same benefits and same rules apply as the premium MM service.

To sum it up:
    Standard service: I hold the item/account but not the payment.
    Escrow service: I hold the payment but not the item/account.
    Premium service: I hold both.

There is no rule that a certain type of service is always better or safer. It all depends on the trade. If you are not sure which service to use, I'll tell you which one is the best choice for your particular trade.

Fee:
    - For most trades, on average the fee is $7.5

- The fee depends on the value of the trade. There are 4 categories, each with a different fee.
    Low value trades (less than $115) - the fee can range from $3.5 to $7
    Mid value trades ($115-$500) - the fee is 6% of the amount and can range from $7 to $30
    High value trades ($500-$2000) - the fee is a fixed $10 plus 4% of the amount.
    Very high value trades ($2000+) - fee price will be negotiated
    Most trades fall somewhere between $50-$150 and the average fee is around $7.5

- For the premium money-holding and escrow service, the fee ranges from $5 to $36, depending on the value of the trade.
    - The fee can either be in the same currency as the trade or in USD, based on the value of the trade converted to USD.
    - To estimate the fee for your trade, click here to see a detailed price chart.
    - I may set a custom fee depending on the trade and how much work is required. For example, if multiple accounts are being traded at once, the fee will be higher. Similarly, when simply holding an item such as a CSGO skin, the fee will be lower than advertised.

Discount for returning customers:
    - If you use my services 3 times and spend $20 or more on fees, you get a 30% discount on future deals, which last as long as you use my service at least once per month. Discount is applied to a deal if at least one of the participants is eligible.

Default refund policy:
    My fee is refundable.

- If the trade fails before I have started holding the account or items, the fee will be refunded in full. Usually, I don't even ask for the fee before that.
    - If the trade fails after I have started holding the account or items and the MM fee was paid, a deal failure penalty will be taken off the MM fee payment, which is 25% of the MM fee for that deal. A 75% MM fee refund will be given.
    - The 25% deal failure penalty is always taken off the MM fee payment, regardless of who paid the fee, who cancelled the deal, or who's fault was it which caused the deal to fail.
    - In case the MM fee payment was sent as "Goods & Services" on Paypal, a refund costs $0.3
    - Trade is considered complete once both parties receive and confirm receipt of item or payment in full, after which the MM fee becomes non-refundable.

- For some deals the default refund policy does not apply. Some deals are not eligible for refunds at all, or a custom refund policy will be used. Deals where the trade is done in multiple parts/sessions, where the payment is delayed, or where the buyer only gets limited access to the account/item for a certain period are examples of such deals. For each deal, the refund policy will be announced before the trade starts.

Accepted payment methods:
    You can pay the middleman fee with these payment methods.

- Paypal (preferred)
    - Skrill
    - Bitcoin
    - Neteller
    - Liqpay
    - Webmoney
    - Western Union
    - Direct credit card payment
    - Steam wallet codes and tradable items/skins of $1+ market value

Supported games:
    These are the games and platforms that I officially support: (use CTRL+F and type in the full game name)
    Code:
    - World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo (Battle.net)
    - Black Desert online
    - Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Dota 2, Rocket league (Steam)
    - Blade & Soul, WildStar, Aion, Lineage 2 (NcSoft)
    - World of Tanks, World of WarPlanes, World of WarShips (Wargaming)
    - WoW Private servers (Warmane, WoW-One, Excalibur)
    - League of Legends
    - Guild Wars 2 (Arena net)
    - Warframe
    - Combat Arms, MapleStory, Vindictus (Nexon) *unsafe
    - Ellinia MapleStory *unsafe
    - Rift, Archeage, Defiance, Trove (Glyph/Tryon Worlds)
    - Epic Duel, OverSoul, Hero Smash (Artix)
    - Alliance of Valliant Arms AVA, Grand Fantasia, Aura Kingdom (Aeria)
    - Tera
    - Grand theft auto 5 (Rockstar social club) *unsafe
    - War Thunder
    - Final Fantasy XIV
    - Ultima Online (Mythic/EA)
    - Runescape and Old school Runescape
    - Dungeon Fighters online
    - Path of Exile
    - Warface
    - Armored Warfare, Skyforge, Revelation Online (my.com)
    - Destiny (bungie.net)
    - Albion Online
    - Marvel Heroes
    - Freestyle GunZ
    - Lord of the Rings Online LotRo
    - Elder Scrolls Online ESO
    - Star Wars the Old Republic SWToR (Bioware)
    - Battlefield 4 bf4 (Origin/EA games)
    - Smite
    - Dead frontier
    - Wizard101
    - Uplay
    - Star Citizen
    - DarkOrbit
    - Unlimited Ninja
    - Gaia online
    - Dragon Nest
    - EVE Online *unsafe
    - HEX Tcg
    - Neverwinter
    - Elsword
    - The Secret World
    - DC Universe Online, Everquest (daybreakgames) *unsafe
    - Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (FFBE)
    - Age of Wulin
    - One piece treasure cruise
    - Marvel Contest of Champions MCoC
    - Taichi Panda, Age of Wushu (Snail)
    - Knights and Dragons
    - Mobile Strike, Game of War: Fire Age
    - Monster Super League
    - Granblue Fantasy
    - Pokemon GO
    - Summoners War, Kritika, Dragon Blaze, Wonder Tactics, War of Crown (Hive)
    - PSN, Xbox Live
    - Google, Microsoft, Twitch.tv, Facebook accounts, Youtube channels
    *unsafe means that I cannot offer 100% guarantee for these games, due to the way their account management works, but I can still do the trade if you agree to the risk. I will tell you the details of why a certain game is considered unsafe before the trade begins.

Special rules apply for some games, depending on their account management system, and to which extent the info can be replaced. For some games, escrow service is the only available option.
    If your game is not listed here, I can still help you. Just send me a PM or add me on skype and we will see what can be done.

Unsupported games:
    - Due to the way their account management works, the following games are not supported by any of my services, as it is impossible to make a safe trade.
    Code:
    Clash of Clans, Clash of Kings, Castle Clash, Clash Royale, Boom beach, Lords Mobile
    Elite Dangerous
    APB reloaded (Gamersfirst)
    Camelot Unchained
    MLG
    OGPlanet accounts
    Service request form:
    This is all the information that I need about a trade.

Game: Dota2/CS:GO/Steam/LoL/WoW/GW2...
    Type of trade: (acc for cash, items for cash, acc for items etc. see 'Trades that I can assist you with')
    Your skype username:
    Your EpicNPC username:
    You are: (buying/selling/trading/doing a service/other)
    Other party's skype username:
    Other party's EpicNPC account:
    Item or service in question: (5.3k mmr Dota 2 acc with 60% win rate and 2k games played ...)
    Value of the trade: (the cost of the item in question)
    Payment method: (paypal, skrill, bitcoin, items, game codes ... if any)
    URL to the deal thread (if any):
    Which type of MM service do you want: (normal or premium)
    Anything else, questions/notices etc:

Why pick me as your middleman:
    - I do not charge for failed deals. You do not have to worry about losing too much money on a middleman, just because someone wanted to scam you. One fee is always one completed deal. If there is no deal, there is no fee!
    - I am one of the few who offers a money holding service. And my fees for that are among the lowest.
    - I do not stick to strict rules. With me, any kind of deal is possible. When there are problems, I come up with weird ways to solve them. And they work!
    - I am friendly, patient, understanding and easy to talk to. Professional, while still not being too serious.
    - Add me and find out for yourself!

Flow of the trade:
    One party adds me on skype and tells me all the details of the trade. The other party adds me, I ask some basic questions and a group chat is made.
    For every trade, I will make a list of steps that we need to go through, which will be announced in the group chat before the trade starts. I will also say how much you need to pay for the fee and which refund policy we will be using (in 95% of deals it's the default refund policy, listed in this thread).

The steps and the flow of the trade depend on the game in question, the value of the trade and the type of service requested.
    If I feel that a trade is high risk, I may add additional security measures. For example, I may ask the buyer or seller to do screen share with me while performing one of the steps. Or ask them for additional verification, like screenshots showing some parts of the account, a certain email message, a paypal transaction, a support ticket, or similar. I may also ask for ID document verification, usually if a very high amount of money is involved. Any personal information that is revealed to me will NOT be shared with anyone, unless a scam is commited.

Example trade:
    Here is a basic example for a Dota 2 account worth $100, when the buyer requested normal service:

1. Introduction - I ask some basic questions about the trade and the item that is being sold or traded. The participants can also ask others to confirm identity by sending a PM or posting in their thread.
    2. Checking - I check the account or item that is being traded to confirm that it matches the one that is advertised and that there are no hidden bad things, like bans or limitations which were left unmentioned in the sellers thread. In case of Dota 2, this can be matchmaking shadow ban, large amount of low priority games, trade or vac ban.
    3. Taking over the item - The seller gives me the item or login info for the account. I log in, do some additional checks and change the email, password, secret questions and any other info. Depending on the game, the email account can be included, as well as some additional information like CD keys or purchase proof.
    4. Buyer sends payment to seller - Once I take complete control of the account or item, the buyer sends payment directly to the seller.
    5. Item release - When the seller confirms payment receipt, the item or new login info is sent to the buyer. The trade is now complete.

Last edited by The Integrity; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:51 AM.
    Looking for a trusted middleman to secure your trade? Check out Integrity Professional Middleman Service.
    Looking to boost your Dota 2 MMR fast and cheap? Check out Integrity Boosting!

Skype name: epic.integrity || LINE id: the.integrity || I do NOT use kik! || Click here to add me on skype directly.
    Beware of impersonators! Click here for a list of my impersonators and other scammers.
    Make sure that my skype name matches and always contact me on EpicNPC before making a deal with me!

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #ADS

Professional Middleman
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.

Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.

Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.

Status
    Country
    Serbia
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Service request form:
    Game: Dota2/CS:GO/Steam/LoL/WoW/GW2...
    Type of trade: (acc for cash, items for cash, acc for items etc. see 'Trades that I can assist you with')
    Your skype username:
    Your EpicNPC username:
    You are: (buying/selling/trading/doing a service/other)
    Other party's skype username:
    Other party's EpicNPC account:
    Item or service in question: (5.3k mmr Dota 2 acc with 60% win rate and 2k games played ...)
    Value of the trade: (the cost of the item in question)
    Payment method: (paypal, skrill, bitcoin, items, game codes ... if any)
    URL to the deal thread (if any):
    Which type of MM service do you want: (standard/premium/escrow)
    Anything else, questions/notices etc:

Price chart for MM fee:

Standard service:
    Value of item ($) MM fee
    10-19 $3.5
    20-29 $5
    30-39 $6
    40-115 $7
    115-499 6%
    500+ $10 + 4%

Premium and escrow service:
    Value of item($) MM fee
    10-19 $5
    20-29 $6
    30-39 $7
    40-49 $8
    50-59 $9
    60-69 $10
    70-79 $11
    80-89 $12
    90-99 $13
    100-109 $14
    110-119 $15
    120-129 $16
    130-139 $17
    140-150 $18
    150-300 12%

Premium service requirements and terms of use:
    - Payment should be sent as friends/family if using Paypal. ID verification required if sending as goods&services.
    - Involved Paypal accounts need to be verified, at least 2 months old and have at least 5 transactions in the last 60 days. Some exceptions can be made.
    - 2 hours need to pass after receiving the payment from the sender, before the payment can be forwarded to the receiver.
    - Maximum amount of money a Paypal account can receive using premium service in a single transactions is $300.
    - Maximum amount a Paypal account can receive in a one month period is $600.
    - You are not allowed to dispute a payment sent to a MM under any circumstances.
    - I cannot buy items with the payment that I receive. It can only be forwarded to a different account on the same payment platform.
    - Premium service is a security layer that provides chargeback protection. If the buyer disputes or charges back, I will take the loss. This only applies if the seller is not at fault. If the seller is proven to be a scammer, a dispute against the seller can and will be created.

Last edited by The Integrity; 07-11-2017 at 06:11 PM.

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post