Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Professional Seller Premium
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.
    Professional Seller
    Large seller, normally with their own website or business.

Status
    Country
    Ukraine
    Feedback Score
    100%

906 Days on Epic! CHOMY Boost to 7500! Solo / Party / Daily Discounts 💎

Boosting

Welcome to my Cheap & Professional boosting service!
    Discount for next order above 550 mmr - 8%!
    Discount for next order above 1150mmr - 12%!

Most of you know me by a nickname - CHOMY, i am a semi-professional dota2 player and take participation in a dota2 pro-screen
    http://www.joindota.com/en/edb/player/4237-chomy

Make an order through my online calculator or just contact me in skype!

ONLINE PRICE CALCULATOR:
    http://chomy.jelion-systems.com/

If you cant add skype - just send private message
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Price for boost

Low priority -
    2.0$
    per game

Other services:

The process:

1. contact me via skype (chomy-) with a message about you desired order (example: "hello chomy, i would like to order 200 mmr boost from 4000-4200 mmr") and i will answer you as soon as possible
    2. after we agreed everything, you make prepaid a 50% of price and after i have boosted a 50% of mmr you pay the rest half of a price (for example, you need to boost 500mmr and the price is 50$, so before i have started you pay 25$, and after i reached 250 mmr, you pay remaining price). If you like, you can pay all price at the beginning.
    3. you provide me your account access, but before that make sure that your account secure enough.

i am accepting payments through: webmoney / paypal / visa / mastercard

Customers:
    Quote Originally Posted by pksoo View Post
    he boosted my mmr 4.7k--> 5.5k (800mmr) in an week.(7~8days, so it means at least he boost 100mmr per day) amazing. And i sometimes watched his play , he got really professional skills . Trust chomy and get amazing mmr boosting! With really really cheap price
    Quote Originally Posted by duck_rice View Post
    100/10, was super communicative/helpful/streamed and kept going and going even though he lost matches due to retards in the team just to meet the deadline for me. Best i ever came across
    Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal View Post
    cheap, fast and reliable are what chomy's service is. He updated me everytime i asked and even showed me what items build are good for pub games. 10/10 would recommend, i'll make sure to use chomy's boosting service again in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by izendota View Post
    good booster. Very quick 3775 to 4000 in a few hours. Negotiable too.
    Quote Originally Posted by miniradi View Post
    boosted 5k+ was great service. Good booster
    Quote Originally Posted by xeph View Post
    smooth transaction. Booster is extremely friendly, accommodates all special needs and provides valuable insight on top of his service on how to win games and how to counter heroes. He is also online almost all the time and responds to questions or concerns immediately. 10/10 would recommend to friends and use again.
    Quote Originally Posted by nexusprime View Post
    + rep highly recommended! Good guy and trustable
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovewestern View Post
    very very good booster +100 will recommend! Plus very friendly and will chat with you when hes free. Its rare that boosters are very chatty nowadays so this one is +100 good service!
    Quote Originally Posted by ne_hana View Post
    really good player with amazing win rate, and also give me the feedback everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by perendinate View Post
    he is an amazing! Very fast, friendly and most important thing, he is paying attention to his/her customers. When i was ask about my boost or anything different, he always answers very fast. After a short time, i'll again purchase boosting service from him. And he is my favorite booster now. i would definitely recommend him!
    Quote Originally Posted by rektor123 View Post
    boost from 6000-6200. Very nice contact, replies very quickly and gives feedback everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dotobestdoto View Post
    quick and efficient boost, chomy replied very quickly on skype aswell, 10/10 would reccomend!
    Quote Originally Posted by zuber33 View Post
    best booster around, kept in contact the whole way through, was extremely friendly and efficient. I had 400 boosted and he played lots of games to ensure that it happened in 3 days even with a couple losses along the way due to noob teams. Feedback everyday and streamed games as well (with permission). I will definitely be going to chomy if i need to boost again!
    Quote Originally Posted by dladudrl View Post
    acc boosted from 4.9 - 5.3 + understanding and very flexible + provides with streaming service which he will inform you before doing so every time so you can watch and learn. + nice jazz music on his stream + 5-8 games daily with satisfying result. + easy to communicate (this is huge because you may get frustrated when the booster keeps you in dark) + speaks good eng + friendly i evaluate chomy's service very highly and lastly, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by leiko View Post
    very friendly and helpful! Thanks chomy! 10/10 booster
    Quote Originally Posted by danywanted View Post
    best professional trader everything went as expected, no issues, no extra charges, 6k level transaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by doing the do View Post
    chomy is the best booster ever
    Quote Originally Posted by frigh View Post
    boost range 5200-5500, boost done in 3 day, highly recommend choosing this booster because i had good communication throughout the whole process.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki_nikki View Post
    ordered from 5500 to 5800! Vert friendly, up to date, and professional! Really recommended 10/10!
    Quote Originally Posted by kodok View Post
    cheap price, best quality! Boosted 5500 to 5800 in 1 day! Awesome!!
    5300-5500, done it in less than 48 hours, choose this service
    Quote Originally Posted by timeless2017 View Post
    this guy is dedicated and committed to get the job done. Boosting above 5k!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowswearbras View Post
    ordered 4.6-4.8k, done in 2 days! Responsive and efficient, highly recommended!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudduppp View Post
    took him a while to achieve this but i have been watching his replays, too many throwers in eu. Chomy is not only professional, he is extremely friendly and dedicated, and offer to refund me when he fail to hit, but i really like his character and decide to let him continue and he really did it. This is one booster one should hired because of his credibility and trustworthiness!
    ordered 5k to 5.2k, took a while but in the end the mmr was gained. He was extremely friendly and was easy to contact, always kept me updated and is completely trustworthy. Chomy is the person to go to if you want your mmr boosted!
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthstoneboost View Post
    ordered 4k to 4.2k, was done very quickly and professional. Very friendly as well. Recommended.
    ordered 4k to 4.2k, was done very quickly and professional. Very friendly as well. Recommended.
    got 4.2 - 4.3 in 3 hours. Great service!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai View Post
    very impressed and highly recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by juster View Post
    he is the best one, very friendly and trusty. From 2k to 3k in 1 week.. Really good player. I suggest %100
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiopasdf View Post
    got 5 lp game service. Very good
    Quote Originally Posted by ombak930802 View Post
    hes good , 100 mmr within 2 hours oh yeah, that the pro. :d
    Quote Originally Posted by onemandie123 View Post
    very good booster from 5100 to 5500 ez 4 days. And finish , i let him now 5500 to 6k . Very nice chomy . I think u can believe him .
    Quote Originally Posted by ikir077 View Post
    played 5 games low prio, very fast. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenting View Post
    10/10 recommnedation. He is legit and a nice guy. Also, fast service.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcwchen View Post
    chomy is one of the best boosters out there. A genuinely trustworthy booster with amazing communication. Always there for you with messages on his skype. If any situations happen he will inform you quickly. Having been chomy's customer twice, i have no regrets but to use his service again. Thanks my bro for the boost from 4.9- 5.2!
    Quote Originally Posted by counterparts View Post
    good boosting, recommended! 4.8-5k in few days very serious person, you can chat with him any time good service
    4638+100 fast and trustable
    Quote Originally Posted by happycustomer22 View Post
    ordered boost from chomy, very responsive and friendly, when boost did not go well he changed to another to make sure everything is done in time overall very satisfied, would definitely come back!
    Quote Originally Posted by doomelf View Post
    well done, gets the order within promised time or even faster! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by kodok View Post
    cheap price, best quality! Boosted 5500 to 5800 in 1 day! Awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki_nikki View Post
    ordered from 5500 to 5800! Vert friendly, up to date, and professional! Really recommended 10/10!
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbb View Post
    hes very concerning about our feedback , consuming his time editing our feedback , this is my last job from him , its done well even in random draft , pls consult him for more boost , hes da best
    Quote Originally Posted by woooshya View Post
    ordered boost from 5.7k to 6k, chomy replies quickly and always answers your queries immediately. When my first booster couldn't boost due to issues, he immediately informed me and swapped another booster, the booster replacement was also v skilled and completed boost in 2 days recommended for ppl who want to buy mmr service will purchase again if i need boost
    very good booster, boosted in a decent amount of time
    boosting 5916-6014. Fast and trustable.
    Quote Originally Posted by timeless2017 View Post
    boosted 5500-5800 in a short while. Chomy is reputable and trustworthy. 1st booster wasn't that great, due to connection issues. But chomy fixed that quickly for me, and the 2nd booster managed to finish the job in a day, and wide heroes pool.
    fast service. N times here. He is very nice and skillful. +10 rep
    fast and friendly. Bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by the bee View Post
    i bought boost from 5000 to 6500. Will update when boost will be finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    5000 to 5500. Communicated, was friendly and even recommened a few replays to watch that were really good games. I also fucked up with the login info, and he was still nice. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zgcs View Post
    been a rough road, but he got the job done at the end. A big thanks to chomy's hard work effort and to his boosting team for this. +feedback +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by woooshya View Post
    took longer than expected, but managed to give result in the end friendly guy as well +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by realale View Post
    very nice guy, took a lil longer than expected but there in the end. Easy to communicate with =]
    Quote Originally Posted by tredtredtred View Post
    ordered 3900 - 4200. Went smoothly thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by 2511649424 View Post
    extremely good and fast service. Very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by youwatchmebleed View Post
    very good service. Ordered from 5850-6250 and got it done. Best part is the prices and always keeps you update. Highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterintegration View Post
    very good and very friendly! Also completed quite fast with high winrate, definitely recommended
    6 to 6.3 boost, big thank you, good as always had some problem with the first guy, but very quick to solve the problem, and got the job done in 8 hours!!! Win every game, so fast easy to contact, very friendly, and best price too!
    Quote Originally Posted by alyria View Post
    did several boosts, would recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrokhan View Post
    every time i get in lp, chomy is my go to person. Bails me out every time. In total he played like 25+ lp matches. Life saver! +++++++++++++ rep
    Quote Originally Posted by smacdabi View Post
    service was good.
    ordered from 4800-5050, was fast and efficient with a good win rate. Replies when he's on and gives updates as the booster plays games. A+
    finished the boost from 5000 to 5500, extremely fast and i was really impressed
    Quote Originally Posted by scottooi View Post
    chomy is a very good booster! Always cheap,reliable and friendly. Boost my account from 5k to 5.3k. I will recommend him to anyone! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylubbbb View Post
    great booster! Very prompt in replies and great person to deal with and of course, great skills!!! Thanks so much! Will definitely buy again :d
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevai View Post
    he is one of the best here, no kidding. Everything is smooth and great as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4minute View Post
    chomy boosted me from 5225 to 6300 :d:d:d really great dude!!!!!!!!!!! Given 15% discount to me
    Quote Originally Posted by neilm86 View Post
    10/10 a+ fast and efficient lp cleared thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by candit View Post
    fast booster, will come back for more!
    bought party boost from 5-5.5, and amazing! Very fast, helpful, and constant update. Last game was +40 so ended up giving me 20 extra!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgirlloveszl View Post
    definitely recommended! 300 mmr in just 2 days! They were fast and they always update my mmr to me! Unbelievable! Best service!
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogdota View Post
    very fast professional and good communication ! Just had a boost from 2130-2375 in less than 2 days, about to boost a 4.5k - 5k account
    definitely recommended! 300 mmr in just 2 days! They were fast and they always update my mmr to me! Unbelievable! Best service!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylubbbb View Post
    once again, bought boost from chomy again. 4th time already, best booster around. Quick and nice person to talk to. Very good player and with discounts! Great price. Thanks a lot chomy! Will definitely buy soon! thanks for being a great booster
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantine23 View Post
    The boost just finished a while ago, there were several problems, **** happened like players from our team abandoned, etc. overall the service was good. Fast response ! Friendly Good price! will come back for more !!
    he boosted 50 mmr in less than 1hour!! I cant believe it! Will come back soon! Thank you Chomy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hejchaplin View Post
    Done with boost 3800-4300, very good
    friendly booster, got me to 6k++ easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogdota View Post
    Chomy my go to man, my 3rd time, so fast, professional, communicates and responds. A++++ service, love this guy and his team
    Quote Originally Posted by imalwaysmid View Post
    ordered boost from 5650 to 5950, easy to contact and very fast
    Quote Originally Posted by moist1 View Post
    Good comms - Chomy is very active on Skype. Was informed that the booster was ill, so took a bit longer than expected. Other than that, good boost, highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by omanignat13 View Post
    This Guy is legit. Good Job. Will be back for more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingo_Dono View Post
    i ordered multiple times from this guy he is friendly answers fast and everyday tells you about what's going on the booster is so good unbelievable , I really recommend this guy for you guys
    GOOD JOB
    BEST BOOSTING SERVICE EVER SO GOOD REPLY FAST RECOMMENDED!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_SJ View Post
    Amazing booster, friendly and very cheap prices. Highly recommended.
    friendly booster, got me to 6k++ easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by burninggoddota View Post
    Chomy my go to man, my 3rd time, so fast, professional, communicates and responds. A++++ service, love this guy and his team
    Quote Originally Posted by burninggoddota View Post
    Chomy and his team are incredibly fast, efficient, friendly and professional. My 4th time w/ Chomy and I would never think of going elsewhere for this service. A+++++ 10/10

Last edited by CHOMY; 16 Hours Ago at 01:30 PM. Reason: DD

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #ADS

Phone Authenticator
    Professional Seller

Status
    Country
    Ukraine
    Feedback Score
    100%

Last edited by CHOMY; 11-20-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Phone Authenticator
    Professional Seller

Status
    Country
    Ukraine
    Feedback Score
    100%

Last edited by CHOMY; 02-26-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    he boosted my mmr 4.7k--> 5.5k (800mmr) in an week.(7~8days, so it means at least he boost 100mmr per day) amazing. And i sometimes watched his play , he got really professional skills . Trust chomy and get amazing mmr boosting! with really really cheap price

Last edited by pksoo; 07-07-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    100/10, was super communicative/helpful/streamed and kept going and going even though he lost matches due to retards in the team just to meet the deadline for me. BEST I EVER CAME ACROSS

Status
    Country
    US/Canada
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Cheap, fast and reliable are what CHOMY's service is. He updated me everytime I asked and even showed me what items build are good for pub games. 10/10 would recommend, I'll make sure to use CHOMY's boosting service again in the future.

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Good booster. Very quick 3775 to 4000 in a few hours. Negotiable too.

Last edited by IzenDotA; 07-21-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Status
    Country
    Australia
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Boosted 5k+ was great service. Good booster

Account Closed

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    Ban Reason: requested closed
    Smooth transaction. Booster is extremely friendly, accommodates all special needs and provides valuable insight on top of his service on how to win games and how to counter heroes. He is also online almost all the time and responds to questions or concerns immediately. 10/10 would recommend to friends and use again.

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    + rep highly recommended! good guy and trustable

Status
    Country
    Singapore
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    VERY VERY GOOD BOOSTER +100 WILL recommend! Plus very friendly and will chat with you when hes free. Its rare that boosters are very chatty nowadays so this one is +100 good service!

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    Really good player with amazing win rate, and also give me the feedback everyday.
    IMG][/IMG]

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    He is an amazing!

Very fast, friendly and most important thing, he is paying attention to his/her customers. When i was ask about my boost or anything different, he always answers very fast. After a short time, i'll again purchase boosting service from him. And he is my favorite booster now.

I would definitely recommend him!

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    Quick and efficient boost, Chomy replied very quickly on skype aswell, 10/10 would reccomend!

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%
    Ordererd boost from 6000-6200.
    very nice contact, replies very quickly and gives feedback everyday.

Will update when boost is finished.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast