• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

75 BST, Kraken Club, Lakshmi Server TRADE/SELL

Therax-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Server- Lakshmi

Race- Galka

Sex- I think you know (I hope)

Jobs- 75 Bst, 45 Rdm, 38 Whm, 37 Nin

Gear- KRAKEN CLUB, Scorpion harness, Flame Ringx2, Astral Ring, Ether Ring, elusive Earring x2, Behemoth Mantle, Wyveryn Helm, Gaudy Harness, Desert Stone, Full AF, Tons more, Too much to list.

No crafts worth noting.

Will trade for anything of equal value. Or will sell, not sure how much, just give me an offer.

If Trading must go through Middleman- Da Spar13.

Contact-

AIM- Yamaha4LifeXxX

MSN Messenger- [email protected]

MichealCell

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
LOL, we point out this guy is a SCAMMER on his first post, so he just makes another post. I'll just post it here too, this guy is a SCAMMER. Search Markee for his AIM Yamaha4LifeXxX, you'll see all the nice posts about him scamming people. So please, do yourself a favor and not bother with this guy.

Therax-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
LOL, Actually I made a new post, because this is a different account. If you werent such an idiot, you would have noticed that.

So I didnt make a new post because you said I was a scammer.

Therax-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Wow, no one else is interested in an account with KRAKEN CLUB?

It's all legit, I have pics, I can take pics with your name on it. I can show you ingame if your really interested.

Zabre

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
DO NOT BUY THIS CHARACTER. THIS IS A STOLEN ACCOUNT, THE CHARACTERS NAME IS LIKCHEEZ. LIKE PPL SAY, THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER, AND HE HAS BEEN SHOUTING TO SELL THE K CLUB, SO IF U BUY IT, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THERE. IVE BEEN SCAMMED BY ZANDER ALREADY SO MAKE SURE U DONT HELP ANOTHER SCAMMER OUT.

Therax-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What are you trying to prove? I'm willing to take pics of the account, show people ingame. And I'm not sure how I can scam someone if we trade and go through a Middleman (Da Spar13). I'm also not sure how I can scam if you buy it? If we go through Paypal I'm more open to getting scammed than the Buyer if they just file a chargeback wether or not the Kclub is on their. And if we do Money Order/Western Union, stealing money is considered a crime. So I'm not totally sure bv what you mean I could scam you? You might want to look into all that.

AND if you got scammed by Zander, thats because your a total idiot. Most people on Markee are smarter than to get scammed, not everyone is as stupid as you.

SO if anyone does feel like trading, we'll go through Middleman, if anyone does feel like buying we'll go through Ebay I dont care.

Deathbeckons

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
you stole this account from my friend, i hope you can find a better job than stealing all the work that was put into doing something by someone else. way to make a great guy quit the game. if only i knew who you were on XI

Therax-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Nice job Zabre, you got the account hacked. I dont have it anymore, and on Allakhazam someone said Likcheez is selling all the gear, and thats not me. So someone hacked it, and is now selling the gear and will probably sell the Gil it IGE.

animuslogic

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
id remove all the info, before the mods see this and own you. Post in scammers with his markee name and other info. Do not put personal info.