EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [657 GS] [292 AP] [365 DP] Godlike account! NA - Original Owner

Class
Multi-Characters
Region
NA

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Extremely geared account ready to roll into endgame content on purchase. Whatever your goals for bdo this account will be able to satisfy them.
I am the original ownder of the account and the account comes with original Gmail.
Price: 5000$ USD

**New bartali log not completed** an easy 3 ap and 660+ Gearscore awaits.

PvE Grinding
If grinding you will be able to smash all the content in the game. Even the new Abyssal ruins will barely even tickle this obscenely geared account and the upcoming ash forest will bend to your will. Only a handful of accounts this geared exist in the game.

PvE Lifeskilling
If your caveat is the way of the lifeskill, the account is open and ready to have an empire built. I have not began this journey of BDO however with billions of silver at your disposal you have the bankroll to get you any were in this game. In addition I stockpiled about a thousand black magic crystals for the up coming manos gear to give a leg up on the lifeskilling grind.

PvP
With 657 Gear score this account will get you a quick invite to any siege guild. In terms of open world pvp you will be a monster with this account being in the top .001% of the playerbase.

The Classes
The account boasts the following characters!
lv 60 Sorc
lv 60 Maehwa
lv 61 Ranger
lv 61 Mystic
lv 61 Valk
lv 59 Witch
lv 63.25 ********* This is my main and for security reasons it wont be listed by class as only a handful of players are at this point or past. to provide anonymity I will keep it this way. If its not a class you play it will always be an option to use an exp coupon on it at a later date (expected 3 months after shai release... so it should be coming up soon).

The Character
1566794176418.png
1566794200089.png

The optional Tet distortion earring (valued at 24 billion~) will boost you up to 297 ap (300 with bartali logs).

The armour is all c9
1566794369739.png
1566794402979.png
1566794448993.png
1566794473444.png

The weapons are as follows c7/c3/c1
1567744566952.png

Money Shot
1566794657959.png

currently liquidating assets. I will update future values.

Misc. Account Info
1566794769241.png

Various Weight / Inventory on the characters. Ranger has a full 192 inventory for afk fishing.
Cooking costume on ranger / a few characters have ghillies.

I'm not going to answer questions about superfluous details such as what kind of horses this account has. If I have left out any major details please feel free to contact me.... what kind of boat this account has is not a major detail. but yourself a doom or a frigate with the money on the account if that is important too you. An example of a major detail is if the family name change is available (I just thought of this after the fact).... Sadly I did consume the family name change coupon some times ago.

Side note~~~
The account does come with the email/available to change the email. however I did not have the forsight to make this account on an alternate email. I can either transfer it to your email or I can purge off other accounts that use this email. the later may take a little time.

Last edited:
ip hash: c58023fb6a0749de2dd802

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Due to the extreme value of the account I'm only willing to commit to a trade with another user who is verified with positive feedback.

ip hash: c58023fb6a0749de2dd802