Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Feedback Score
    100%
    @EpicNPC
    The problem is, they have no idea that the reason is a username.
    We are used to it, so it's never really misleading to us, but a new member has no clue what "casSso" means and does not automatically assume that it's a username.

The reason why it sometimes takes time to trace the reason is precisely because of no format. That's why sometimes you get a chain of usernames that you need to follow through to get to the reason. Members also need to do this so it's a hassle for them as well.
    If you start using a format, it would clean itself up over time and you won't have to go through chains of usernames as much.

This also allows scammers to make up reasons on why they are banned and members simply believe them.
    What percentage of members do you think are even aware that there's a ban list that you can search through?
    The amount of those who actually search through the username chain and get to the reason is even lower.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicNPC View Post
    It just takes a little work to see the real reason.
    It shouldn't. The reason is somewhat important and not all bans should be treated the same. Reasons such as 'too many multiple accounts' and 'spam' do not weight the same for me as 'scammer' or 'evading negative feedback'. In the first case, I might still trade with the person, whereas in the second I would always avoid.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #ADS

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    We'll create some ban reason templates this week and start using them so it's clearer to everyone why someone was banned, but I don't want mods, myself included, tracing back the original ban reason each time. I understand it's useful, but it's just too time consuming.

Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
    Giveaways, Promotions, Videos, and Special Events

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    99%
    Little suggestion to avoid giving fake negative feedback's.

Add button / option on thread ( same place as Give feedback ) new button like "request trade". Both sides must agee with it. Even if deal wont be completed. If both sides gree to start a deal, then You can see option to give feedback. So "trolls" can't give such feedback just for fun.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    It could be used purposely to block legitimate negative feedback as well.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I don't see a need for this. When fake neg feedback is given, we normally remove it quickly and we have the feedback dispute forum if it's not obvious. We don't want to make it harder for members to give feedback.

Feedback Score
    0%
    so i wrote neg feedback on the fallens account because i was upset he deleted comments when i called him out for having over priced products. wouldnt he be hiding something then. why delete i guess you could say your only allowed to write i wanna buy or you dont wont comments. i have no problem with him in making money but making hella profit from it. $4 or even full profit it costs him 50 cents for 1k retweets but would charge someone $10 for that. and people could buy them it thereself and have a 90 day refill and not some 15 day rill means he is buying without refill kinda lowers the price on followers but there is a 15 day refill you can choose from. at the end of the day i just want to know am i allowed to write a comment on something without the seller deleting it cause i know what he is doing and see it as robbing people for there money. he isnt scamming and worry this site may have a lot but thats with anything and i can understand that.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Commenting on price to say it's too expensive is considered trolling.

Sellers sometimes make accounts to post things like this in their competitors threads or ask friends to do it, then we get complaints from sellers saying their threads are being ruined due to these comments.

Sellers are free to list at any price they wish. If it's indeed too expensive, no one will buy it and the buyer will have to lower the price.

Price is also purely an opinion. A $200 account might be worth $100 to someone, but $300 to someone else. We don't want to deal with people arguing or posting about a seller's price, so we don't allow these type of comments.

Feedback Score
    0%
    is there a thread i can post for all services on social media. or do i need to make one for each of them. and am i allowed to show people how to get retweets for low prices without charging them

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    You would have to go to each service forum for the social media categories we have and make a separate thread for each.

Guides can't be posted, only sales, so if you want to post a guide on how to get retweets for low prices, post in one of our general discussion forums instead.

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I already contacted Mike about this, but lets hear more opinions.

I feel like feedback system slightly broken.

What I mean: two persons can exchange with feedbacks without any restrictions, as long as they have real deals of course. But it doesn't help overall because people may have long partnership and exchange with feedbacks after each small trade.

Example: check this profile and tell me if you think it works correctly - https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=593070

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I agree on this. Someone can gain false reputation by just trading with only 1 person
    Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    I already contacted Mike about this, but lets hear more opinions.

I feel like feedback system slightly broken.

What I mean: two persons can exchange with feedbacks without any restrictions, as long as they have real deals of course. But it doesn't help overall because people may have long partnership and exchange with feedbacks after each small trade.

Example: check this profile and tell me if you think it works correctly - https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=593070

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Reputation isn't really false, but it becomes useless.

I can't accept the fact that guy has 14 feedbacks, which isn't really bad score and I could even call it "trusted". But when you check it closely you understand that's everything is fake and all he did is traded multiple times with one guy.

Last edited by stree; 11-02-2017 at 02:11 PM.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Yeah that's what I meant. Of course a buyer is responsible and should check the seller (icluding the feedbacks) but buyers mostly just look the number
    Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    Reputation isn't really false, but it becomes useless.

I can't accept the fact that guy has 14 feedbacks, which isn't really bad score and I could even call it "trusted". But when you check it closely you understand that's everything is fake and all he did is traded multiple times with one guy.

Feedback Score
    0%
    question i saw someone that was banned for selling stolen accounts but at the same time there are people on this site selling csgo accounts with 13 years. those accounts could have been stolen and they are easy to get. and are selling for $10. and some pages have so much feedback and long term buyers. how do you know the account was stolen or not does someone tell you ?

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    This is a suggestion thread, not a help thread. Please post in the correct area.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast