Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified
    Old verified membership. Discontinued, but user is still considered verified.

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Professional Middleman Service (5€ Fee!)

Didn't really know where to post this topic, because I failed to find a section where I could advertise a Middleman Service. If I posted wrong, feel free to tell me!
    My Only Real Email is: [email protected]

WoWTrade Regular
    That's right, I might be new to Markee Dragon forums but I still am a trusted member from WoWtrade. You can see the middleman topic over here - http://wowtrade.org/showthread.php?t=49.

Personal Information
    I'm a happy citizen of an almost third-world country called Poland, having a real name Tom and being generally known on these forums as SlayerX. Besides playing streetball and obsessively listening to the music, I enjoy helping out people on these forums both by helping out with pieces of advice and sorting out middleman services.

How?
    Simply send me a Private Message on the forum saying briefly what kind of service do you want me to do and I will answer and add you on MSN as soon as I can. Bear in mind I take fees as of now to decrease people taking my service and increase the outcome! Also keep in mind I donate some of my outcome to the forums, to help the community grow.

Both Sells/Buys and Trades are 5€ each paid through PayPal only!

My Way: Trades

<ul>[*]I will add both of you to a group conversation.[*]I will then open a private conversation with both of you.[*]I will then check the characters ( Make sure that they are on the account ).[*]I will then check the Account Info ( Username, Password, CD-Key, Secret Answer, Paid Character Transfer Cooldown and Playtime ).[*]I will then ask you to paste me the email change confirmation links.[*]Finally, I will request a new password by using the secret answer.[*]If everything went the way it should, you will be getting the rest of the info, in the private conversation.[/list]

Having a Username, Password and Ability to change Email is necessary before accepting any trades.

My Way: Sells/Buys

<ul>[*]I will add both of you to a group conversation.[*]Then I will ask the seller to change the email of the account to the one I control.[*]Check that all the information of the account seem correct ( Username, Password, CD-Key, Secret Answer, Paid Character Transfer Cooldown and Playtime ).[*]If everything goes well, I will ask the buyer to send the money.[*]If I get a confirmation screenshot or make sure that the seller has received the money, I will change the email and request a new password.[/list]

Keep in mind that either Paypal charge backs or game accounts being restored to it's original owner, are not my fault and I can't be blamed for that.

Kind Regards,
    SlayerX

2. #ADS

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Re: Professional Middleman Service (5€ Fee!)

up we go

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

up up

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

business seem dead, wondering why's that

Squire

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

I'm very very interested how can you check if Cd-key is correct?

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AimedShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm very very interested how can you check if Cd-key is correct? </div></div>

I think it can be done by using some website, like the program or the tool will check the cd keys format and will check if its validate.
    I think so because long time ago, my friends talked to me about such a thing
    am not sure about this tho

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified

Status
    Country
    Not Phone Verified
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Such tool is not available nowadays, middleman can check if the format of the CD-KEY is correct, and if it's a used cdkey (one used to create an account).

bump