Register
Advertise here!

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Professional Middleman Service (5€ Fee!)

Didn't really know where to post this topic, because I failed to find a section where I could advertise a Middleman Service. If I posted wrong, feel free to tell me!
    My Only Real Email is: [email protected]

WoWTrade Regular
    That's right, I might be new to Markee Dragon forums but I still am a trusted member from WoWtrade. You can see the middleman topic over here - http://wowtrade.org/showthread.php?t=49.

Personal Information
    I'm a happy citizen of an almost third-world country called Poland, having a real name Tom and being generally known on these forums as SlayerX. Besides playing streetball and obsessively listening to the music, I enjoy helping out people on these forums both by helping out with pieces of advice and sorting out middleman services.

How?
    Simply send me a Private Message on the forum saying briefly what kind of service do you want me to do and I will answer and add you on MSN as soon as I can. Bear in mind I take fees as of now to decrease people taking my service and increase the outcome! Also keep in mind I donate some of my outcome to the forums, to help the community grow.

Both Sells/Buys and Trades are 5€ each paid through PayPal only!

My Way: Trades

<ul>[*]I will add both of you to a group conversation.[*]I will then open a private conversation with both of you.[*]I will then check the characters ( Make sure that they are on the account ).[*]I will then check the Account Info ( Username, Password, CD-Key, Secret Answer, Paid Character Transfer Cooldown and Playtime ).[*]I will then ask you to paste me the email change confirmation links.[*]Finally, I will request a new password by using the secret answer.[*]If everything went the way it should, you will be getting the rest of the info, in the private conversation.[/list]

Having a Username, Password and Ability to change Email is necessary before accepting any trades.

My Way: Sells/Buys

<ul>[*]I will add both of you to a group conversation.[*]Then I will ask the seller to change the email of the account to the one I control.[*]Check that all the information of the account seem correct ( Username, Password, CD-Key, Secret Answer, Paid Character Transfer Cooldown and Playtime ).[*]If everything goes well, I will ask the buyer to send the money.[*]If I get a confirmation screenshot or make sure that the seller has received the money, I will change the email and request a new password.[/list]

Keep in mind that either Paypal charge backs or game accounts being restored to it's original owner, are not my fault and I can't be blamed for that.

Kind Regards,
    SlayerX

2. #ADS

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Re: Professional Middleman Service (5€ Fee!)

up we go

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

up up

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

business seem dead, wondering why's that

Squire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

I'm very very interested how can you check if Cd-key is correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    0%

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AimedShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm very very interested how can you check if Cd-key is correct? </div></div>

I think it can be done by using some website, like the program or the tool will check the cd keys format and will check if its validate.
    I think so because long time ago, my friends talked to me about such a thing
    am not sure about this tho

Trust Who Verified

Trust Who Verified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiple Accounts
    Feedback Score
    100%

Such tool is not available nowadays, middleman can check if the format of the CD-KEY is correct, and if it's a used cdkey (one used to create an account).

bump