EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 403 Assassination Rogue, 21k QuickSim DPS,AotC Jaina,42 Azerite, $205

Faction
Alliance
Class
Rogue

Kennalc

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
23   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Selling a 403 ilvl Assassination Rogue with 9/9H BoD exp (Ahead of hte Curve: Jaina) with 42 Azerite traits (Images below are not updated yet).

120 rogue sim.png

120 rogue.png

https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/784d53edd8176ec4cea9a9c3523578b7

Includes:

10 Draught of Ten Lands to level your 110 boosted character (from the Battle of Azeroth purchase) quickly :

10 exp pots.png

10000g

1k+ War Resources

Asking price: $205 (Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it (which costs $59.99 in the Battlenet shop). Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion, which is a $60 value.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

I already sold 23+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit. Some of my feedbacks:

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: 2ecc67ed7013dadd754889

Kennalc

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
23   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
hey pm if you still selling the account
will do, take note I'm selling the character only not the account (which means you have to make a new Bnet account and buy BfA+gametime for it)

ip hash: 2ecc67ed7013dadd754889

Kennalc

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
23   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Update: there's a current sale of Battle for Azeroth+ 1 month gametime for $40, perfect time to buy characters!

ip hash: ea21f76e2660266e1d17dc