EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

[400+ feedbacks] hall of monuments ready-to-link accounts [up to 45 hom]

Filter
HOM Account
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Got an account boost to 30 HoM and an unlinked 40 HoM account. You could not ask for a nicer experience. Everything was fast, fairly priced, and we even had some great conversations. I definitely recommend :)

0   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Very Fast and Comfortable Exchange!

I read the the thread policy and method exchange. Got everything ready. And it was all done in a matter of minutes. Really nice guy to talk to. 10/10. Got what I bought. I'm happy with the service.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Messaged him about 3 hours ago for a 10/50HOM!

..And he just delivered! Very fast, nice guy, and legit. And if the word of a complete internet stranger doesn't convince you, I'm "TerminalMontage" a youtuber with over 100k subs. I endorse this dude.

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I just recently bought a 45 HoM from Bobu and the transaction couldn't have gone any better. After reading all the positive feedback i decided to take the plunge and buy an account. Couldn't be happier with the super fast service. I would happily recommend Bobu to anyone looking at buying a HoM account, thank you :)

Last edited:

Askelonn06

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Just bought a 35 HoM account and all went smooth, couldnt have asked for better or faster delivery.
Would recommend this service to everyone thinking about buying a GW1 HoM account. :)