EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [400+ feedbacks] Hall of Monuments Boosting Service [Get 30-40+ HOM]

Service
Boosting
0   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
Greetings Bobu! Looking for your services and waiting your reply here or on skype!

- - - Updated - - -

Greetings Bobu! Looking for your services and waiting your reply here or on skype!

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I took advantage of the service to get up to 30 HoM points. Something about "closer to the stars" really appealed to me. The service was prompt, professional, and well worth the reasonable fee. I'd recommend this for anyone looking to gain additional HoM points without playing a ton of GW1

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Was able to get in contact with him very easily, very friendly and professional when I spoke with him over skype. Like he said, was able to play GW2 without any trouble as he worked. Started at 17, got up to 30 HoM. Very happy with the results and how quickly he was able to get the job done. Would easily recommend to any other having trouble getting HoM points for GW2.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thank you very much.
Bobu was able to get my account to 30 HoM points despite my GW1 account being almost brand new.
Would recommend the service to anyone looking for Hall of Monument points.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Bobu has thus far gotten me 20 levels of HoT (10 levels in two purchases thus far). After each payment it took about a day at most to finish the job. Very good, polite, and will likely recommend to peers. I'll be going back for levels 20-30 in a few weeks. :D