EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 3K+ Stone Accounts | Rerolled Accounts Added Daily| Farming Services & More!

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Region/Device
Store

BenSales

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
26   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Looking for a fresh rerolled account? Visit my site to see what's available!
http://dokkanaccounts.com/

dokkanaccounts.PNG

If a card is not listed in the search that you're after, contact me here or via email @ [email protected] and I can add that as an option, The site is updated daily with 2-4k accounts!
HUGE Updates will be happening in the upcoming weeks as soon as I get time, stay tuned!

-
»VISIT MY STORE HERE!«
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prime Battle Farming Service
Price: $3 USD

Buy Now!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farming Service V2
Price: $5 USD

Buy Now!
Fresh LR Accounts:
Price: $3 per LR
Buy Now!

Fully Farmed Accounts:
Price: $5.00 per account

Buy Now!
Contact Me:
Discord: bensales#1018
email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Ninjaibis

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This was great, I'm so surprised no one else replied to this thread with posative feedback. These accounts are so cheap you don't even need to think about it before you buy them. I was saving my money, but as soon as I found this I had to put down a couple bucks for JP. You get the transfer coades instantly almost(5-20sec) with selly, don't feel afraid to buy from this user as he is 100% legitamate.

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

BenSales

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
26   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
I should be back to adding lr accounts daily.
changed the format of the sheet so it's all A-Z.

ip hash: 0450cd52c1087495107226

Teamcavs

2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Trusted guy, I've brought 2 accounts and will be buying more 100% legit I just wished there was morev to choose from like a ui or mvp 17

ip hash: 1ce5de4a0bf49a670c7ac1

Thymm

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
Bought an account, everything perfect.

Edit: Also used his farming service. Fast reply and all done within a few minutes. Absolutely recommended!

Last edited:
ip hash: e60beade739e74f41b21de

Eliogarcia95

23   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I try messaging the guy and he takes forever to reply on discord that’s why i’m done with him. Good luck to everyone else purchasing from him.

ip hash: ef4fd02ab73e903d20bad7