EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling 377 BeastMaster, 14.7k SimDPS, AotC and 2/8M Uldir, 385 Neck/31 Azerite, $190

WoW US Sales
Hunter
WoW US Sales
Alliance

Kennalc

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
21   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Selling a 377 ilvl Beast Mastery Hunter with 14.7k Quick Sim DPS, 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic (Aotc Ghuun) and 2/8 Mythic Uldir. Necklace ilvl is 387 with 32 Azerite levels:

https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/e69551ddc8cea894527dcc03816ed0c5

120 hunter sim.png

120 hunter.png

120 hunter rep.png

Asking price: $190 (Paypal and Transfer Fee already included). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Battle For Azeroth and 1 month subscription in it (which costs $59.99 in the Battlenet shop). Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server and level 110 boost from Battle for Azeroth expansion.

Giving a -$10 discount on your next purchase from me.

Includes:

10000 gold

400+ War Resources

I already sold 15 characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit. Some of my feedbacks:

If you have questions message me for my Skype since I don't use Skype that often.

Also post here before giving me a private message. Thanks!

Last edited:
ip hash: f9cf0891dc31150e99f5ce

Kennalc

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
21   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Updated, with AotC now.

ip hash: 394e5ec4710db1538cdefb

Kennalc

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
21   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
will update gear if I can

Last edited:

Sucker Free

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi I'm interested but buying another bnet account is quite a hassle. Would you -50 for that and bring it down to 175?

ip hash: 57a2e10d22a8663b4b1def

Kennalc

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
21   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
updated, 376 ilvl now

Last edited: