Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    100%

4ce7anilla the thief

Please Fill Out the Form
    ######################
    Purchase Date:
    Date the problem begain:
    Method of Contact Used (chat progam): website here https://4ce7anilla.************/wow-ace
    Your Instant Messenger ID: https://discord.gg/ktPcBaz
    Instant Messenger username of the person you are accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] Razvan ionut croitoru

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
    ######################
    Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread):
    Approximate value of property: $XXX.XX USD $270 USD
    Was Trade Guardian used? If so, what is the TG ID#

What is the dispute about? he was suppose to sell me a account

Other details / notes: I had my eye on a aacount I found through playerauctions on the listing I had the typical click here for full list of stock
    which lead me to https://4ce7anilla.************/wow-ace
    I found this sweet account and kept my eye on it for over a week https://4ce7anilla.************/wow-ace/product806
    I offered 250 USD he said he would accept 270 USD and I agreed on it because I was 30 below my budget.
    I asked how do we proceed with the purchase and he explained how to send it western union and if I went to the western union store I could have the account in 10 mins I took a picture of the info he provided of who would be recieveing the funds {glad I did}
    sent the money got back home and gave him the control number so he could verify the money.
    he then asked for a email to switch account to then server for transfer and desired character name.
    I provide all that and he said it was processing well after a hour of being told to hold for 1-2 more minutes I started getting suspicious and check the money and it had already been picked up and he stopped responding.
    I own a business and had to go open up for my artists to work
    took my gaming laptop with me as I always do and I guess when you lose internet and reconnects it refreshes the chat box so I lost that entire conversation.
    all day long I searched high and low found him on so many websites selling and have been msgn admins and others about him but EPICNPC is the most respected of all and I knew when I found him here something would take place and I have seen he has also been kicking up dust here as well with his sour ways.
    only thing I ask is this dude be dealt with because he is out of control just stealing from people like that.

Proof
    ######################
    You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
    Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible): https://imgur.com/a/oNGXseu
    Other proof:

Account Recalls
    ######################
    Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he is the original owner? (provide proof) no he said that he is 3rd party and stands by the accounts he sells and would be providing me all info of the original owner
    What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc) nothing but masked armory pics and a list of the characters achievements etc
    How long did you have the account before it was recalled? never even got accesss to it
    If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
    (you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

https://imgur.com/a/oNGXseu

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Bowninja; 1 Week Ago at 03:16 AM. Reason: pictures

2. #ADS

TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN
    Super Moderator
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Other Feedback
    5 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    @Razvan has been notified.

Please post screenshots of the actual conversation where we can see his username as well as the chat history.

Need Middleman? - Click this link to hire me!
    ROADTO7K.COM
    - Dota 2 and CS:GO Boosting, Accounts and more!

Feedback Score
    100%
    username? dude are you mental there is his real name right there

- - - Updated - - -

username? dude are you mental there is his real name right there.

stop protecting a thief after doing tons of research I tracked him to this website dude is filth and not only have yall shielded him from other people calling him out yall like to ban them and will make someone wonder what is actually going on.

post a screenshot ? you have proof in your face don't be stupid

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm so some random person is giving me his info and picking his money up? you do realize it takes a photo ID to pick money up and a photo ID yall should have on file.

SuperMod - AntiScam Team
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    @Bowninja Please stop flaming people who are trying to help you.

We understand that you are mad. But we need the complete conversation prinscreen and a way to link this conversation to the user you're accusing.
    Closing this dispute in 24h if no conversations proofs provided.

**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 9999 or greater.**

Super Moderator - Feel free to reach me for assistance.
    In case of scamming issue, please open a thread on our Active Dispute section.

Feedback Score
    100%
    OMG the dude is linked right there the WESTERN UNION IS IN HIS NAME! READ THE SO CALLED ACCUSATION

SuperMod - AntiScam Team
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    As told before, please provide the complete conversation prinscreen. Without this conversation proof, dispute will be closed.

This is also your last warning about flaming and being agressive against the moderation team.
    Next time, it will result to a 72h ban.

Feedback Score
    100%

HMM THERE IS YOUR PROOF YOU AND ANY OTHER MODERATOR WHO NOTORIOUSLY PROTECT SCAMMERS!
    you are so gdamn blind you keypad warrior that you are missing the fact and screaming about some conversation when it clearly says this
    I had my eye on a account I found through playerauctions on the listing I had the typical click here for full list of stock
    which lead me to
    https://4ce7anilla.************/wow-ace
    I found this sweet account and kept my eye on it for over a week
    https://4ce7anilla.************/wow-ace/product806
    I offered 250 USD he said he would accept 270 USD and I agreed on it because I was 30 below my budget.
    I asked how do we proceed with the purchase and he explained how to send it western union and if I went to the western union store I could have the account in 10 mins I took a picture of the info he provided of who would be recieveing the funds {glad I did}
    sent the money got back home and gave him the control number so he could verify the money.
    he then asked for a email to switch account to then server for transfer and desired character name.
    I provide all that and he said it was processing well after a hour of being told to hold for 1-2 more minutes I started getting suspicious and check the money and it had already been picked up and he stopped responding.
    I own a business and had to go open up for my artists to work
    took my gaming laptop with me as I always do and I guess when you lose internet and reconnects it refreshes the chat box so I lost that entire conversation.
    all day long I searched high and low found him on so many websites selling and have been msgn admins and others about him but EPICNPC is the most respected of all and I knew when I found him here something would take place and I have seen he has also been kicking up dust here as well with his sour ways.
    only thing I ask is this dude be dealt with because he is out of control just stealing from people like that.

you act like you cant read.
    clearly there is a receipt with his name on it!
    so that's not a accusation its a FACT so allow him to come up with some BS lie
    so basically you want me to dump everything out on the table and him side step what evidence i have by taking his time and methodically worming out of something? the cold hard truth is this and its in that image where thats him giving me his info and explaining how to send him money and that receipt is for 270 usd on western union you dont need and other proof thats proof he took my money enough with the circus

- - - Updated - - -

funny ive seen him come online ON THIS WEBSITE MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE PAST 14 HOURS AND NADDA! seems like history repeats itself here at EPICNPC

Last edited by Bowninja; 1 Week Ago at 09:37 AM.

TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Upgrade
    Middleman
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Other Feedback
    5 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Which part of my message was so hard for you to understad? I asked you to provide proof of conversation between you and the user to check and see that you weren't talking to an impersonator. Razvan is a very common name in Romania so people could have used that name to scam you.

I suggest that you calm down and provide what was asked from you, else this thread will be closed and you will be temp-banned from the forum to give you the time to cool off. Losing 200$ is not the end of the world especially when you spend it to buy a video game account.

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I'll take over this dispute as this information was sent to me yesterday.

1) Base on the info I received yesterday, the purchase was for boosting. However on that scam website, there are no boosting services listed.

- How did you buy boosting if there are no boosting services on the site?
    - You must have discussed boosting with someone before making payment. Who did you talk to? What's their chat username?

2) The full name in your WU screenshot is only a partial match with the name on Razvan's ID. Last name does not match.

3) I did a lot of investigating yesterday and I was unable to match a 2nd piece of information from that scam website to Razvan. The owner of that scam website has multiple banned accounts here and the info we have does not match Razvan.

4) I also did a few other things to obtain more info that I don't want to reveal here, however the information I obtained also did not match to Razvan's info.

You might be correct, however at this time all we have is a first name match. I'm sorry, but we can't ban someone based on that information alone. Had you contacted Razvan on our website to confirm the purchase, that would have been enough to confirm they're working together.

Normally before you can send a WU payment you need the receivers address. However your images show no address. How did you send a WU payment without an address? Can you send me the WU info so I can confirm the payment on WU's website? I need the tracking code #.

Last edited by EpicNPC; 1 Week Ago at 01:15 PM.
    Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
    Giveaways, Promotions, Videos, and Special Events

Feedback Score
    100%
    absolutely im send you everything

TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Upgrade
    Middleman
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Other Feedback
    5 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 9999999999 or greater.**

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Info has been received and I've confirmed the payment was sent and already picked up.

However there's still no link between this scam website that Bowninja used and the seller Razvan on our website. The only match is the first name "Razvan" however the last name from the WU payment does not match. All the other information I was able to collect also does not match.

I'm sorry, but we cannot ban someone based on this info until we can confirm these are the same person or working together.

At this time I'll move this to the Off-Site Scammers forum, but if you have any more information feel free to send that to me.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Thank you EpicNpc for speaking with me privately as you see the stuff i provided you was not something you want posted on a thread on some website.....
    one thing i have learned from this do research before making purchases and dont make purchases outside of a system that can verify and authenticate its members/sellers.
    since this happened atleast i have met a few cool people and def a goto guy for any needs i may have regarding that particular game.
    losses have been counted and i hope the next person does not fall for what i did and take their time.

Razvan well if it's not you then im sorry and i hope you as well understand my frustration in the matter.

Last edited by Bowninja; 1 Week Ago at 03:41 PM.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade

Feedback Score
    99%
    Hello that is not my name, epicnpc staff has my ID from when ive send it for verification im afraid uve been scammed by an impersonator, also i only use skype for transcations not discord, yeah no worrys ive got alot of ppl during the years who did/tried to do that

Last edited by Razvan; 5 Days Ago at 11:03 AM.