Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Country
    Italy
    Feedback Score
    100%

Dispute reviewers [Suggestion]

Recently i was involved in a dispute for the first time, i noticed how long times are for these sort of things.
    I believe having dedicated staff would ease the workload on the Admins and at the same time improve response times.

There are many scam reports and they pile up quickly, i believe having dedicated staff would really improve Epicnpc overall quality, and would leave Admins more time to improve the Forums & release the new platform.

2. #ADS

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Currently all Super Mods and Admins can claim disputes threads to investigate. I personally only handle TG disputes, the CM handles all other disputes.

Super Mods can claim any dispute, but this doesn't happen often. Maybe 2-3 disputes are claimed by Smods per week, so most are handled by the CM. We also do not update disputes over the weekend, only Mon - Friday.

About a year ago we revamped our dispute process and made different tiers to speed up the process.
    https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/9044...ules-amp-Terms

Scam Accusation - 48 hrs
    Member Disptue - 5 days
    TG - full investigation, no time limit.

We rely more on ban appeals now and this new system has significantly shortened dispute times. However we make exceptions when a mod or veteran member are involved in the dispute, so those can take longer as yours did.

Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
    Giveaways, Promotions, Videos, and Special Events

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicNPC View Post
    Currently all Super Mods and Admins can claim disputes threads to investigate. I personally only handle TG disputes, the CM handles all other disputes.

Super Mods can claim any dispute, but this doesn't happen often. Maybe 2-3 disputes are claimed by Smods per week, so most are handled by the CM. We also do not update disputes over the weekend, only Mon - Friday.

About a year ago we revamped our dispute process and made different tiers to speed up the process.
    https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/9044...ules-amp-Terms

Scam Accusation - 48 hrs
    Member Disptue - 5 days
    TG - full investigation, no time limit.

We rely more on ban appeals now and this new system has significantly shortened dispute times. However we make exceptions when a mod or veteran member are involved in the dispute, so those can take longer as yours did.
    Yes i understand, mine was not a complaint for the time it took, there are many disputes and i'm surprised you are (reffering to the entire smod/admin staff) manage to keep up with them.
    I was suggesting a new role which is only dedicated to actively manage scam reports as the workload is huge and i believe reviewing that many disputes alone (like CM appears do be doing, except a few disputes that are being handled by the smods) is very hard for him.

My suggestion was to improve the current state of things, which is not bad at all, rather than complaining about long times (which afterall arent very long considering the amount of screenshots / proofs / reading CM has to do, only my scam report has a huge amount of information, let alone others.)

This is what i was trying to say. That being said i am going to close the thread as you've already reviewed the suggestion.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Epic Admin
    Admin
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    When hiring anyone we have to consider our revenue and budget. Hiring a full time staff person to do nothing but review disputes is not something we can do at this time. This is why the workload is split among the admins and Smods. If we ever get to the point where our revenue is enough to hire a fully-time dispute manager, we'll certainly do that.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post