Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    0%

"Arenarating.com" Best in the Business

Just wanted to let everyone know what a great service Arenarating.com provides. I use their self play and piloting services on a regular basis and can tell you what a great job they do with both. My pilots were done quickly and my account stayed secure the entire time. The professionals who completed my self plays with me were the best at what they did. They were extremely knowledgeable and taught me more in 5 hours than I learned in years of pvp on my own. Everytime I place an order with Arenarating.com I know what I am getting, world class service by the best in the business.

2. #ADS

MMOBay Verified
    Professional Seller
    Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.

Feedback Score
    99%
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanlake18 View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know what a great service Arenarating.com provides. I use their self play and piloting services on a regular basis and can tell you what a great job they do with both. My pilots were done quickly and my account stayed secure the entire time. The professionals who completed my self plays with me were the best at what they did. They were extremely knowledgeable and taught me more in 5 hours than I learned in years of pvp on my own. Everytime I place an order with Arenarating.com I know what I am getting, world class service by the best in the business.
    Swanlake, thank you for such kind words and taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure assisting you and you were easily one of the best self-play players we have worked with!

www.arenarating.com
    AIM: ArenaRating
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Phone: 1.800.971.3731