Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Country
    Italy
    Feedback Score
    100%

Sometimes i question humanity

**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 40 or greater.**

2. #ADS

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 99999 or greater.**

About scammers , they will be always around to scam but 99% people are legit ones
    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 99999 or greater.**

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by MistiServices View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

About scammers , they will be always around to scam but 99% people are legit ones ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    I can't read the hidden content, i can't help but ask myself what's in it lmao

Professional Seller Premium
    Professional Seller
    Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Other Feedback
    17 95%
    Feedback Score
    83%
    I agree, many people are afraid to do the tradeб thinking that the service is too cheap or just too tempting, but people can be legit.

- Discord: Cakeboost#9024
    - Lifechat on Cakeboost.com

I hate Scammers
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator

Other Feedback
    15 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    I got scammed 2 times.First time was like some 4 years ago for butterfly knife in cs go worth 150$ valve scam and return policy is terrible by the way... Second time was here for an account that i bougth it got recalled.I would suggest u to sell or buy higher value accounts from trusted members and to use trade guardian.I would never buy or sell high value account to someone who doesnt have any rep or trading history. Better safe than sorry my friend.There wil always be scammers usualy they are aholes who just want ur money.But than there are some of them who are in desperate need of money like u are like paying off college some need money for food to survive and stuff...Still it is not nice to steal from others.But yeah buy expensive accounts from trusted users same goes for selling expensive accounts.Thats the only way to avoid getting scammed in my opinion since scammers are always looking for bigger prize pool.

Oh yeah so sad that Italy doesnt play on World cup this year such a shame

Last edited by Atheista; 05-18-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Sadly, that's part of this business, as it's not regulated in any way.

Apart from trying to prevent such scams, you also need to be ready in case they occur.
    Set your prices accordingly, so that you can tank an occasional dispute or recall. And always have some backup money stored so that a larger scam doesn't wreck you.

Last edited by The Integrity; 05-18-2018 at 06:00 PM.

Epic Member
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    I mean you learn over time to prevent such scams from happening but sadly you need experience to make it different in the future. I also wanted once to buy some gold for Nostale when I was 15 or so a few years back then. Paid in Paysafe cards and never saw my money ever again, but those guys where like super professional in scamming so it seemed too legit towards me. Turns out I have fallen for an imposter middleman.

But hey now I know how to minimize the looses, still it happens every now and then that something goes up on ebay (I started to record most of my packaging with showing the tracking number on them, because you never know when someone lurks around the corner and says they have never received anything or its the wrong item). I really don’t know if those scammers just want to make some lunch money or are really in some financial crisis, did you really had to steal it from someone else? Its better just asking for help at that point. Mostly when I sell things it’s because I want to clear up space or kill off my dead account list and retrieve the money I have invested into them, just to play something differently.

Last edited by Romolus; 05-19-2018 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Added something

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Romolus View Post
    I mean you learn over time to prevent such scams from happening but sadly you need experience to make it different in the future. I also wanted once to buy some gold for Nostale when I was 15 or so a few years back then. Paid in Paysafe cards and never saw my money ever again, but those guys where like super professional in scamming so it seemed too legit towards me. Turns out I have fallen for an imposter middleman.

But hey now I know how to minimize the looses, still it happens every now and then that something goes up on ebay (I started to record most of my packaging with showing the tracking number on them, because you never know when someone lurks around the corner and says they have never received anything or its the wrong item). I really don’t know if those scammers just want to make some lunch money or are really in some financial crisis, did you really had to steal it from someone else? Its better just asking for help at that point. Mostly when I sell things it’s because I want to clear up space or kill off my dead account list and retrieve the money I have invested into them, just to play something differently.
    Chargebacked a F&F payment claiming it wasnt him sending the payment, he used proxies before sending said payments not much i can do :P!

Epic Member
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    There is always everywhere a risk that something will happen, any where and everywhere. Afterall people are pretty much unpredictable, don't you think so? Even after you have known someone for such a long time they can turn their backs on you at any given moment. Thats just how life is. So are trades of this kind too.

Last edited by Romolus; 05-19-2018 at 09:16 AM.

l Forseti l
    Local Forum Mod
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Romolus View Post

I used to play Nostale years ago too, I remember going after school to top up my phone so often so I could buy the premium currency (NosCash? Been so long I've forgot) but damn that was so addictive so I remember one summer a bunch of in-game friends and I quit. I'd sell my soul for more of those Bushi pets...

I've actually been reading up on your Granblue Fantasy dispute you were involved in since it came up, I really do hope you get justice for it as it is looking very clear the other person has lied about it being recalled. They haven't even bothered to come back on since, and Paypal usually decides with the buyer in these cases >.>

Epic Member
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Thanks, I really hope so as well. Already tried everything possible to get the account he received marked by the other communities, should she ever try joining a crew in the game. I may have lost some money and a account but hey that dosen't breaks a sweat right ^^