Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    EpicNPC Verified
    Aito is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Country
    Reunion
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    96%
    28
    1
    1

    Is there any musicians here?

    Hello!

    I just bought this lyre -> --https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lyre-Harp-Rose-Wood-10-Metal-Strings-Celtic-Lyra-Harp-with-Free-Carrying-Case/112335486701?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.S EED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D51002%26meid%3Db486208429ec49 18afdf472a837bfbf7%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3 D5%26sd%3D112335486701%26itm%3D112335486701&_trksi d=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3A465afc de-548d-11e8-bfe7-74dbd180320c%7Cparentrq%3A4ba730701630a861ccb7e6b6 fff51cb1%7Ciid%3A1

    Sadly, I can't find any guides to learn how to play it, is there someone who plays an instrument with strings such as guitar could help me please?

    Discord : Aito#0002


  2. #ADS



  3. #2
    EpicNPC Verified
    ITALY is offline
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    100%
    112
    1
    0
    What do you need to learn my friend?


  4. #3
    EpicNPC Verified
    Aito is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    96%
    28
    1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ITALY View Post
    What do you need to learn my friend?
    Hello pal! It's been a while.

    EVERYTHING sadly


  5. #4
    EpicNPC Verified
    HUSKYBOOST is online now
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    100%
    80
    1
    0
    Hey there. Try out this link!
    I've never played lyre, only bass and guitar, but, I guess, that should help. http://en.luthieros.com/learn-to-play-the-lyre

    Providing boosts for games. Contacts :
    contact me on website
    , email - [email protected]


  6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  7. #5
    EpicNPC Verified
    Aito is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    96%
    28
    1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyboost View Post
    Hey there. Try out this link!
    I've never played lyre, only bass and guitar, but, I guess, that should help. http://en.luthieros.com/learn-to-play-the-lyre
    Hello Husky! Thanks for your link! You're a god! ♥


  8. #6
    EpicNPC Verified
    HUSKYBOOST is online now
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    100%
    80
    1
    0
    The pleasure is mine.


  9. #7
    Professional Seller Premium
    Cakeboost is offline
    Professional Seller
    Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

    Other Feedback
    17 95%
    Feedback Score
    83%
    5
    0
    1
    Pretty cool music tool, you choosed for yourself =)

    - Skype: live:support_51317
    - Discord: Cakeboost#9024
    - Lifechat on Cakeboost.com

  10. #8
    I hate Scammers
    Atheista is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Other Feedback
    15 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    8
    0
    0
    Well im an old heavy metal freak playing electric guitar for years now.

    Think u should go with acoustic guitar first to get that touch and feeling in music never tried lyre to be more precise.But give it a go my friend playing any instrument helps people to be more calm and stuff.Wass hell of a yourney for me in first like a year of playing guitar wanted to give up but i didnt today i can play and learn song by ear


  11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  12. #9
    EpicNPC Verified
    Aito is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    96%
    28
    1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheista View Post
    Well im an old heavy metal freak playing electric guitar for years now.

    Think u should go with acoustic guitar first to get that touch and feeling in music never tried lyre to be more precise.But give it a go my friend playing any instrument helps people to be more calm and stuff.Wass hell of a yourney for me in first like a year of playing guitar wanted to give up but i didnt today i can play and learn song by ear
    plot twist : I already broke 2 strings by MISTAKE
    But atleast i'm learning. Do you recommend me any guitar? Whats yours?


  13. #10
    I hate Scammers
    Atheista is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Other Feedback
    15 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    8
    0
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aito View Post
    plot twist : I already broke 2 strings by MISTAKE
    But atleast i'm learning. Do you recommend me any guitar? Whats yours?

    Well it depends i own Jackson kelly kex guitar. It is fast guitar for metal music and i love jackson

    And it depends what stile of music u prefer for each stile there is other guitars aswell

    Like for rock Fender,Gibson

    Metal Jackson,Bc Rich ,Esp

    Also u need to get yourself an amp if u want to play wired guitar



    Would suggest u to get acoustic first try it out and than u can see what direction u want to go bass guitar electric guitar or stay at acoustic. Whatewer u do do not give up it is painn in the ahole to learn from beggining but hey it pays out after all

    Last edited by Atheista; 05-19-2018 at 07:43 AM.

  14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  15. #11
    EpicNPC Verified
    Aito is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    96%
    28
    1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheista View Post
    Well it depends i own Jackson kelly kex guitar. It is fast guitar for metal music and i love jackson

    And it depends what stile of music u prefer for each stile there is other guitars aswell

    Like for rock Fender,Gibson

    Metal Jackson,Bc Rich ,Esp

    Also u need to get yourself an amp if u want to play wired guitar



    Would suggest u to get acoustic first try it out and than u can see what direction u want to go bass guitar electric guitar or stay at acoustic. Whatewer u do do not give up it is painn in the ahole to learn from beggining but hey it pays out after all
    You've spent atleast 1000$ for the whole setup right?
    I can barely afford a lyre (something like 120$) i'm not sure whats the price of a guitar


  16. #12
    I hate Scammers
    Atheista is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Other Feedback
    15 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    8
    0
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aito View Post
    You've spent atleast 1000$ for the whole setup right?
    I can barely afford a lyre (something like 120$) i'm not sure whats the price of a guitar
    well guitar for begginers some starter pack includes guitar + amp + cable you can get it for 150$ and later switch to something better.

    I would suggest u to buy used guitar for begginners since it is cheaper option all the guitars i have buyed are used ones they are cheaper and if they are inn great condition u can save allot of money

    if u find some begginer guitar bring someone with u who knows something about guitars and let him try it out for u. If u dont have anyone u can always link me guitar that u like and i can tell u more about it

    i own many guitars bc rich stealth jackson kelly kex esp horizon + amps + pedals and other stuff my whole gear is worth around 4000$

    what kinnd of music u want to play on it?

    Last edited by Atheista; 05-19-2018 at 08:16 AM.

  17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  18. #13
    EpicNPC Verified
    Aito is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    96%
    28
    1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheista View Post
    well guitar for begginers some starter pack includes guitar + amp + cable you can get it for 150$ and later switch to something better.

    I would suggest u to buy used guitar for begginners since it is cheaper option all the guitars i have buyed are used ones they are cheaper and if they are inn great condition u can save allot of money

    if u find some begginer guitar bring someone with u who knows something about guitars and let him try it out for u. If u dont have anyone u can always link me guitar that u like and i can tell u more about it

    i own many guitars bc rich stealth jackson kelly kex esp horizon + amps + pedals and other stuff my whole gear is worth around 4000$

    what kinnd of music u want to play on it?
    I'm into slow song, such as "Alma Mía" from "Natalia Lafourcade"


  19. #14
    I hate Scammers
    Atheista is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Other Feedback
    15 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    8
    0
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aito View Post
    I'm into slow song, such as "Alma Mía" from "Natalia Lafourcade"
    Stick to aucustic than


  20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  21. #15
    EpicNPC Verified
    Aito is offline
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

    Feedback Score
    96%
    28
    1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheista View Post
    Stick to aucustic than
    Accoustic is cheaper and/or easier than electric?


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. is there any filipino traders in here?
    By DirkNowitzki41 in forum Marvel Heroes - Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 02:00 PM
  2. is there any trusted sellers here?
    By odde in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive CSGO Accounts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2015, 09:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:24 PM
  4. are there any legit traders on markee anymore? lol
    By nepethene01 in forum World of Warcraft WoW USA Accounts Trading
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 04:36 PM
  5. LF middleman ! Is there any on EU ?
    By delfinos in forum World of Warcraft WoW Euro Accounts Sales
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 04:22 PM