Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    Epic Member
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Country
    Venezuela
    Feedback Score
    100%

What is the recommended price percentage to sell an account?

As the title says, i would like to know what percentage you consider to sell an account, normally i try to set its price at %25 its total worth

2. #ADS

EpicNPC Verified
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Depends on how hungry i am.
    Howiever it depends on your reputation, as i grew in the community my cut went from 10% to about 35% on avg.
    For boosts i take 50%.
    Ofcourse if my booster or original owner account **** up (IE : recover the account / drop ranks) i will take a financial hit, but i always have a little bit in stock to overcome those situations.
    It's all about taking responsability when you get fucked and ultimately your costumer gets fucked, even if really you have none. But you have to stand up and be a good person & vendor.
    My mantra is : A happy costumer today is at least a dollar tomorrow ; In english it sucks but i guarantee you in italian it sounds good, it even rhymes lmaooo

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I start by taking any personal attachment the account and throw it out. If im attached I keep it, its just easier, you will never get what its worth to you emotionally.

Then I check what similar is actually going for. Low end accounts are a dime a dozen. They are easy there is a lot to compare to. Now when you have a rare account or high value account it gets tricky. The line gets blurred.

Is someone going to pay what I feel its worth?

Is there a big market for this specific valued account? If you are in the high end market are a lot of buyers looking in your price range? Or just a few?

If its an account that has a lot of alt characters or games in it, do they add value or hurt it? too much can hurt an account too.

Did I buy high or low? How much do you have into the account monetarily speaking and time.

How secure is it? All your accounts should be secure, but original owner and low number owner accounts are worth a lot more, did you buy it directly from original owner? Is that person well repped?

Copy's comment on how hungry am I can go multiple ways. Like hungry, as in "how much do I want to make on this account?" aka money hungry. or Hungry as in, how much money do I need to make on this account. For instance if I have a bill I need to pay I will sometimes price account at a specific price to use the money to pay that bill or part of it.

You have to look at the economy of the game and its economy here mostly. Whats in demand? do accounts sell? what do they go for? how long do they take to sell? Why do some accounts not sell for a long time?

Usually accounts do not sell because of high price or person will not negotiate. Always buffer price for negotiations. If you want 100 for it try asking 125. Always more then the least you are willing to take.
    Now some of accounts sit on sale for a while. I do not just settle unless I really need the money. People love to buy low and low ball. If keys are $60.00 do not offer me less then that if the account has a lot to it and worth a chunk of change. I know everyone wants a deal but sometimes its insult. Sometimes people offer exactly what you are looking for or slightly more.

An account is truly worth what someone will pay for it.

Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    I consider anything of 30% or more a successful trade.

I've had good trades that sold for 100% profit or more and bad trades that took months to only give 10% profit. But I always aim to keep the average at 30% or more.
    With my rep, I could probably do a lot better, but lately I've mostly switched to MM service and rarely do any sales.

Last edited by The Integrity; 03-20-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Epic Member
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by doomedtofail View Post
    Usually accounts do not sell because of high price or person will not negotiate. Always buffer price for negotiations. If you want 100 for it try asking 125. Always more then the least you are willing to take.
    I usually try to sell (in my very few selling posts) keeping in mind negotiation, but probably people think those are final prices and wait until their price are reduced, maybe i should explicitly describe in my posts my acceptance to negotiation

EpicNPC Verified
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    30-50% avg, best % to sell account

Providing boosts for games. Contacts :
    contact me on
    Huskyboost.com, email - [email protected]

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    Former Mod
    Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Well they wait for resucsd prices then offer less. Always state your up for negotiations if you are

Commoner
    Trusted Upgrade

Feedback Score
    100%
    There's a large variance due to how easy it is to recover an account.

For example, on Sythe a nearly maxed RuneScape account with no items sells for:
    ~$100-150 (less than 10%) if the user is new/has no vouches. These threads often get no replies.
    ~$250-300 if the user has a decent amount of vouches (several thousand dollar range)
    ~$400-1000 (closer to 50%) if the user has a very large amount of vouches and/or is a staff member/former staff member

Last edited by Aria Company; 04-07-2018 at 12:15 AM.