Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Country
    US/Canada
    Feedback Score
    100%

LF Dedicated, Reliable, and Trustworthy Meseta Sellers/Boosters

I'm looking for a few (preferably repped) meseta farmers/sellers who have a great deal of stock and would be willing to partner up with me and my services. I am also looking for people who are willing to repped and trusted and who also have experience in powerleveling, whether it be your own characters, or for another service/game. I am looking for just a few of both types, if you are interested in being both a meseta provider and booster just let me know. You need to know the game rather well and preferably have atleast 5-6 hours for 5 days a week to spend (if not 12+ if you want xD) on orders while your boosting unless you are ahead of schedule then you can take your time, but the order needs to be completed within the ETA we give them (we would base that off my previous experiences and your own account leveling) If you have any questions on requirements or have any questions or anything of the kind just send me a message here, skype or my discord:

Discord: RoO#2807 (Most active)
    epicnpc PM - least active out of the 3 but I get email notifications xD

This is for my boosting/meseta services in which I run on a website also which are on page 1 of google for their keywords.

My main sites are http://pso2boosting.com - https://zomgboost.com - and my online pso2 shop @ https://pso2powerleveling.com/store/ (Still a work in progress but functioning)

Meseta Supplier Info:
    I will give you more info about being a seller for me if you need to know.
    As for prices, I currently buy @ $0.05-$0.07/mil depending on quantity, and there are quite a few orders ;]

Last edited by tradezomg; 03-03-2018 at 01:00 AM.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
  3. #ADS

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Mainly looking for boosters/levelers atm

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    Still need some Powerlevelers/Boosters, you don't really even need to know how to play the game I can show you anything you need to know.