Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Instagram
Register
Advertise here!
    EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Verified Upgrade
    Members who have verified their identity with us.

Country
    Italy
    Feedback Score
    100%

I believe feedback indicator is not a valuable way to show wh's trustowrthy

Hello everyone,

I believe that the feedback indicator doesnt really reflect the trust of a user.
    In my opinion we should also include the amount of $ a user held for his costumers.
    If i sold 3 accounts for a total value of 1200$, i believe those 3 feedbacks are more worth than 3 feedbacks of someonne who sold 3 candies for 1$.
    Maybe we should implement a trust indicator to show how much aproximately someone dealt on EpicNPC so users can actually see if a guy is trustworthy or not
    Maybe it would be too hard to implement or people will try to leave fake reviews, but that already happens so.. I dont know, just an idea trying to make this forum a better place
    I also believe scam disputes against a user should be showed up in his profile, if someone has 8 scam reports probably there's something wrong with him, people should be able to cgheck for scam reports easily

2. #ADS

Verified Middleman
    Local Forum Mod
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Trusted Upgrade
    Our most trusted usergroup. Members are verified, have 50+ positive feedback and have been a member for over a year.
    Middleman
    Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Upgrade
    Upgraded member.
    Phone Authenticator
    Phone authenticator enabled.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Even if there was a value field, what stops people from putting $100 instead of $1 or lying about what was sold?
    You could report those occurrences and the feedback system would become slightly more accurate, but there would still be abuse.

EpicNPC Verified
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by The Integrity View Post
    Even if there was a value field, what stops people from putting $100 instead of $1 or lying about what was sold?
    You could report those occurrences and the feedback system would become slightly more accurate, but there would still be abuse.
    Now you can ask your friends to leave a feedback and it's pretty much the same thing.
    Anyway yea there would be people cheating the system, but not more than there are now i believe

Epic Admin
    Admin
    Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
    Phone Authenticator

Feedback Score
    100%
    When a transaction is completed through Trade Guardian, the value of the transaction is included in the feedback given. That's really the only way you can do it, otherwise people would just enter any value as Integrity said.

Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
    Giveaways, Promotions, Videos, and Special Events

Diablo 3 Pro Booster
    Trusted Upgrade
    Verified Upgrade
    EpicMember Premium Upgrade
    Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
    Phone Authenticator

Other Feedback
    9 100%
    Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by copyandpasta View Post
    Hello everyone,

I believe that the feedback indicator doesnt really reflect the trust of a user.
    In my opinion we should also include the amount of $ a user held for his costumers.
    If i sold 3 accounts for a total value of 1200$, i believe those 3 feedbacks are more worth than 3 feedbacks of someonne who sold 3 candies for 1$.
    Maybe we should implement a trust indicator to show how much aproximately someone dealt on EpicNPC so users can actually see if a guy is trustworthy or not
    Maybe it would be too hard to implement or people will try to leave fake reviews, but that already happens so.. I dont know, just an idea trying to make this forum a better place
    I also believe scam disputes against a user should be showed up in his profile, if someone has 8 scam reports probably there's something wrong with him, people should be able to cgheck for scam reports easily
    I dont think scam disputes should be against a user profile because theres already a caution tag when that happens and if someone has bunch of scam reports , chances are they are banned already

Last edited by EpicBoost; 12-21-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Feedback Score
    100%
    Quote Originally Posted by copyandpasta View Post
    Hello everyone,

you go to the thread of the sale in the feedback and see the value of the trade your self. so if someone who sold 3 candies and now selling a car, probably shouldnt be trusted.